HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Nov 28, 2010, 01:44 AM
USA, VA, Newport News
Joined Jan 2010
1,517 Posts
Discussion
You refunded my money, can I get a raincheck?

I stayed up during black friday and finally got their free shipping on a Seniorita. I got the plane and paid via Paypal. I then proceeded to order the servos, battery, motor, and ESC. Today I got an email saying that Nitroplanes had refunded my $60 for the Seniorita. All the other stuff I bought is no good. Can I get a raincheck for the same price I paid for the Seniorita when you get them back in stock....Im in no hurry.

Hello Cableworks, Inc.,
Nitro Models Inc just sent you a refund

Nitro Models Inc just sent you a full refund of $60.00 USD for your purchase. If you have any questions about this refund, please contact Nitro Models Inc.

The refund will go to your PayPal account.

To see all the transaction details, please log into your PayPal account. It may take a few moments for this transaction to appear in your account.
Merchant information
Nitro Models Inc
sales@nitroplanes.com
http://www.nitroplanes.com
626-968-9860 Note from merchant
None provided
Original transaction details
Description Unit price Qty Amount
Purchase from Nitro Models Inc $60.00 USD 1 $60.00 USD

Insurance: ----
Total: $60.00 USD

Refund to PayPal Balance: $60.00 USD
Cabledawg1 is offline Find More Posts by Cabledawg1
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: Shipped Super Viper today
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 30, 2010, 12:32 PM
Nevada City CA
Joined Nov 2001
497 Posts
Nitro Hobbies "in stock" but not really...

Sorry to hear about your issue.

Same happened to me, on the same ARF kit. Paid, got shipping messages then days later get the message that the kit is now "out of stock".

I never usually write about this stupid stuff, but I have had such a disappointing time with Nitro Hobbies that I really want to let others out there to "watch out" where they spend their hard earned money. Too many other quality vendors out there that will do you right.

Take a look at Hobbyking.com as they have a USA warehouse that is starting to stock kits with reasonable shipping charges. I have done 30 orders with them in the past years with excellent service, even on returns.

Never again with Nitro Hobbies.

Take care,

TK
sam2000pres is offline Find More Posts by sam2000pres
Old Nov 30, 2010, 04:09 PM
Joined Aug 2010
444 Posts
To Cabledawg1

Hey their bud!! I am truly sorry to hear about all of the trouble you are having with ordering with our company!! =[ but may I have your order number so I could pull it up and see what I can do for you please?

thanks

sam
raidensam is offline Find More Posts by raidensam
Old Nov 30, 2010, 04:10 PM
Joined Aug 2010
444 Posts
To sam2000pres

Hey their bud!! I have called you and left you a message,so I hope to hear from you soon!! =]

thanks

sam
Old Nov 30, 2010, 04:38 PM
USA, VA, Newport News
Joined Jan 2010
1,517 Posts
My order number is #yhst-17210252890263-159166

I think we are all good. I asked for a raincheck through their support and got an email saying that they would let me know when the plane got back in stock.
RCG Plus Member
Old Nov 30, 2010, 06:26 PM
Joined Aug 2010
444 Posts
To Cabledawg1

I have looked into the order numbe that you have provided for me and when the planes come in just let me know and I will help you out with this transaction.

thanks

sam
Old Nov 30, 2010, 06:46 PM
USA, VA, Newport News
Joined Jan 2010
1,517 Posts
thx
RCG Plus Member
Old Dec 02, 2010, 06:53 PM
Savoy, Tx
Joined May 2006
213 Posts
I Ordered 3 planes on Black Friday with free shipping and got all 3 today no problem.
Craymar is offline Find More Posts by Craymar
Old Dec 08, 2010, 04:02 PM
Joined Aug 2010
444 Posts
To Craymar

Im glade to hear that bud!! =] hope you enjoy your new products!! let me know if you ever need any help or had any questions ill be more then happy to help you out.

thanks

sam