HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by Banzee, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Nov 27, 2010, 11:43 AM
Joined Aug 2008
159 Posts
Discussion
Some Update

Martin Y Bring me back my video Tx ( about 1 month ago) I try it and it more better , it repair like an expert !! Thank s a lot Martin !! I put some pics on the repair !!!

Beside that , i begun to fly !!! Yes i bought a Blade SR at the end of July and try and try and try and try , broke part , try break , try break , try , break ...... Finally , I got a little more success now , i am far from a pro , but i can do a full battery in the air !!!!! I bought a Blade MSR and a 120SR too , to pratice and have the chance to retry if i crash !!!!! I bought a Blade MCX last year and practice , but you know , you have to stay inside with it !!!

Here somes pics and i did a little vid of the Blade SR !!!!

Blade SR (9 min 40 sec)

For now , i remove the fpv part from my Summit for winter , i check for something else during winter to return fpv on spring !!!!! I did a little vid on my summit with the present setup !!!!

Traxxas Summit Vtwin VXL (7 min 26 sec)

And Thank you again Martin for the repair !!! If i got something else to fix , You will be the first that i ll contact !!!!!!
Banzee is offline Find More Posts by Banzee
Last edited by Banzee; Jun 14, 2011 at 10:39 PM.
to remove ads between posts