Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by Mr Pheer, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Nov 25, 2010, 08:17 PM
Mister Fear
USA, NV, Las Vegas
Joined Nov 2010
246 Posts
Trader Rating: 6
Sold
HET Super Sniper V3 90mm NIB with fan

I have a brand new green/blue/white super sniper v3 90 in the box that I've decided not to build since I am ordering a BVM Electra.

And a brand new HET 9305 fan, will let it go for $180 shipped in the lower 48 if anyone here wants the package. Paypal is preferred.

Mr Pheer is offline Find More Posts by Mr Pheer
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 26, 2010, 04:00 PM
Mister Fear
USA, NV, Las Vegas
Joined Nov 2010
246 Posts
Trader Rating: 6
This place is nuts.

I offered up a good deal that I'm losing money on, for a plane & fan that I just received in the week before. Still in the box, selling for less than I paid for just the plane, and free shipping.

I've had several people PM me with lowball offers that I would never even consider selling it for, several others wanted to know if I actually have the plane, others wanted to see my sales rep on ebay and other sites.

I'm not jumping thru hoops to sell this or tossing it away at a give away price. I'll throw it on a shelf in the garage and maybe my kid will want to build it when he's a little older. Think I'll stick to selling stuff on ebay where I have 100% feedback for 165 transactions from now on.

Consider this no longer available for sale.
Mr Pheer is offline Find More Posts by Mr Pheer
Closed Thread