HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by DryFly, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Nov 24, 2010, 02:51 AM
Build To Fly Not To Crash
Rural Alaska
Joined Oct 2000
64 Posts
Trader Rating: 0
For Sale
Like New Esky 2.4ghz 6CH Heli TX and RX Set

This is the 6 channel set from my BeltCP V2 that was used all of 3 flights before being changed out for my DX7.
$65.00 for both the transmitter and companion RX shipped to anywhere in the US states. No international please, too much hassle from here in Alaska. This is a $100 set from Esky but I need the heli stuff gone.
I am leaving the Heli hobby in favor of my sailplanes and Tamiya wheeled rigs so have lots of other heli items to post including a lot of NIP spare parts and metal upgrades for the BeltCP V2 if you have a spare part need before I post drop me a PM I may have it for you. No pics as it is pretty clear what they look like but if you need proof I can send them to you.

PS if you have a used (obviously) RTR Traxxas Bandit, Tamiya Frog or Hornet you would value at $65 I would take that in trade.
DryFly is offline Find More Posts by DryFly
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 24, 2010, 03:21 AM
I didn't break it....
United States, OR, Clatskanie
Joined May 2010
148 Posts
Trader Rating: 18
Might want to post in Radio Equipment FS/W section, probably sell faster there. Just a suggestion.
udidit is offline Find More Posts by udidit
Old Nov 24, 2010, 03:30 PM
Build To Fly Not To Crash
Rural Alaska
Joined Oct 2000
64 Posts
Trader Rating: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by udidit View Post
Might want to post in Radio Equipment FS/W section, probably sell faster there. Just a suggestion.
Thanks..may do that, but no rush for now and since it's heli specific thought anyone looking might dig here first, thanks again though.
DryFly is offline Find More Posts by DryFly