Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by Scirocco14, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Nov 22, 2010, 07:13 PM
Asheville, NC
Joined Mar 2009
282 Posts
Trader Rating: 42
Found
SIG Liberty Sport Biplane PLAN SHEET "2 of 2"

Looking for Sheet "2 of 2" of SIG Liberty Sport Biplane PLANS. I recently acquired a Liberty Sport "Project" that was started by someone else and the bottom wing needs some serious "rebuilding". I'm looking for a set of plans in usable condition so I can fix the wing properly. I have plan sheet "1 of 2" , and the building instructions so I only need sheet "2 of 2" which shows the bottom wing.

The guy I acquired this plane from no longer is responding to my inquiries looking for the other sheet (he claimed he had it... and would mail it to me....).

If anyone has the sheet "2 of 2" and is willing to copy it or sell it to me as is, condition not terrible important as long as I can either have it copied or use it as is.

Thank you!

Mark
Scirocco14 is offline Find More Posts by Scirocco14
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 22, 2010, 07:33 PM
ὅπερ ἔδει δεῖξαι
Joined May 2000
3,335 Posts
Trader Rating: 2
Mark, here's my scan of the bottom wing plan (just the wing part). Save this file to your computer and print at its native resolution of 300dpi.

http://gomodelrc.com/liberty_sport/bottom_wing.jpg

If you need any of the rib patterns let me know.
Gerald is offline Find More Posts by Gerald
Old Nov 22, 2010, 08:19 PM
Asheville, NC
Joined Mar 2009
282 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerald View Post
Mark, here's my scan of the bottom wing plan (just the wing part). Save this file to your computer and print at its native resolution of 300dpi.

http://gomodelrc.com/liberty_sport/bottom_wing.jpg

If you need any of the rib patterns let me know.
Thanks, Gerald! That helps. I'm still trying to get it to print out on my computer, maybe I can take the file down to Office Depot or something.

I'd still be interested in the full sheet "2 of 2" if anyone has one. It has some more details about how to put this plane together.

Mark
Last edited by Scirocco14; Nov 22, 2010 at 10:00 PM.
Old Nov 28, 2010, 04:00 PM
Which one's my plane?
United States, ID, Caldwell
Joined Oct 2009
171 Posts
Trader Rating: 0
I was digging through a pile of balsa I bought last summer, sorting and compiling and found the wing spars for a Sig Liberty Sport. I think their complete. It was surprise to me to see that pile of wood. I think I got a deal, $50 bucks for a 12X12X48 inch box of wood packed tight. There weren't any plans, dagnabit, but it looks like an interesting plane to build. I haven't gone to Sig's site yet, but it seems to be a .40 sized plane... true?

Rosie
Propbuster1948 is offline Find More Posts by Propbuster1948
Old Nov 28, 2010, 06:42 PM
Asheville, NC
Joined Mar 2009
282 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Propbuster1948 View Post
I was digging through a pile of balsa I bought last summer, sorting and compiling and found the wing spars for a Sig Liberty Sport. I think their complete. It was surprise to me to see that pile of wood. I think I got a deal, $50 bucks for a 12X12X48 inch box of wood packed tight. There weren't any plans, dagnabit, but it looks like an interesting plane to build. I haven't gone to Sig's site yet, but it seems to be a .40 sized plane... true?

Rosie
It's a little bigger than a .40 size

Mark
Old Nov 30, 2010, 02:30 PM
Joined Nov 2005
5 Posts
Trader Rating: 0
Scirocco14, I have the plans for this a/c in 2 formats, hard copy and scanned digital image that you can send to your print shop for printing. I had this done so I could get a kit laser cut as I couldnt find a kit to buy. Let me know if you are still in need of page 2 or both.
lgarret
lgarret is offline Find More Posts by lgarret
Old Nov 30, 2010, 09:40 PM
Asheville, NC
Joined Mar 2009
282 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by lgarret View Post
Scirocco14, I have the plans for this a/c in 2 formats, hard copy and scanned digital image that you can send to your print shop for printing. I had this done so I could get a kit laser cut as I couldnt find a kit to buy. Let me know if you are still in need of page 2 or both.
lgarret
Thanks, Lgarret. I have a couple of people working on getting me the second sheet of plans, but it's appreciated!!

Mark
Closed Thread