HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by ALL American, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Nov 22, 2010, 09:40 AM
It's Not Too Windy...Man Up
USA, CT, Wallingford
Joined Oct 2009
1,458 Posts
Trader Rating: 40
Sold
For Sale -High Quality Motor Combo / Motor + ESC + Folding Propeller CHEAP

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=270667607775
ALL American is offline Find More Posts by ALL American
Last edited by ALL American; Dec 02, 2010 at 08:44 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 22, 2010, 11:33 AM
Vancouver, BC
Joined Jan 2004
104 Posts
Good luck on your sale,
Wetcoast
Wetcoast is offline Find More Posts by Wetcoast
Last edited by Wetcoast; Nov 23, 2010 at 07:53 PM.
Old Nov 22, 2010, 12:00 PM
USA, CT, Wallingford
Joined Oct 2009
1,458 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wetcoast View Post
Sorry Dude, But might I suggest you edit your heading to include Brushed Astro flight Cobalt geared 05 motor and ESC with 12" Windsor Folding prop.

When many of us see "Killer" we think that it is a Killer system from today not yesteryears. No offence but keep it honest and acurate and you'll find the right buyer.

Good luck on your sale,
Wetcoast

Thanks for the good wishes and for the unsolicited advice Wetcoast.

This Astro motor is KILLER and the combo is a very good deal.

With the exception of a few manufacturers that stay on top of QC, the quality of these Astro brushed motors is leagues beyond the majority of Chinese made brushless motors. In the right airframe (For example: A plane that can use a little extra nose weight) this motor will do a remarkable job of pulling the plane and will outlast both of us.

Regards,

Anthony
Old Nov 22, 2010, 05:51 PM
United States, CA, Ontario
Joined Mar 2002
7,580 Posts
Trader Rating: 83
I have to agree with Wet , add is a little misleading , i remember using that motor back in the 70's on a Larry Jolly electricus ....
Dennis Everett is offline Find More Posts by Dennis Everett
Old Nov 22, 2010, 07:06 PM
USA, AZ, Chandler
Joined Mar 2007
214 Posts
Trader Rating: 142
Come on, cut the seller some slack. It's properly labeled as an off site ad, motor plus esc combo. Just because you don't agree with his adjectives doesn't mean you should dump on him. I give All American just a little edge up because he's selling a product made in the United States, which is indeed rare.
WesternFlyer is offline Find More Posts by WesternFlyer
Old Nov 23, 2010, 08:26 AM
USA, CT, Wallingford
Joined Oct 2009
1,458 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by WesternFlyer View Post
Come on, cut the seller some slack. It's properly labeled as an off site ad, motor plus esc combo. Just because you don't agree with his adjectives doesn't mean you should dump on him. I give All American just a little edge up because he's selling a product made in the United States, which is indeed rare.
Thanks WesternFlyer!

I've changed my thread title to appease all of the cry babies.

Regards,

Anthony
Old Nov 23, 2010, 08:31 AM
USA, CT, Wallingford
Joined Oct 2009
1,458 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennis Everett View Post
I have to agree with Wet , add is a little misleading , i remember using that motor back in the 70's on a Larry Jolly electricus ....
I used these motors up to around 2000. At that time, I had to take a break from the hobby for few years to raise some awesome but time consuming kids. This Astro .05 was barely used on an scratch built Airtronics Eclipse sailplane when I had to put everything in storage.

Like my original title read it's a "KILLER" deal.
Closed Thread