SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
This thread is privately moderated by Matt Gunn, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Nov 20, 2010, 10:15 PM
RCGroups Editor
United States, OH, Parma
Joined Jul 2009
5,005 Posts
Discussion
Ultra Micro Beast

Bradley (bsbauman) got his paws on the new UM beast the other day. He ended up maidening it this evening at SMRCF. What a great flying little model! It has enough power for almost any maneuver, and flies very smoothly. I got a chance to take the sticks, and I must say, it's not like any other UM series plane I've flown...the Beast just feels locked in. Solid little bird.
Matt
Matt Gunn is offline Find More Posts by Matt Gunn
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: Bill Hempel Xtreme Decathlon
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 21, 2010, 04:51 AM
Someone is going to get wet...
The Mitt
Joined Oct 2007
1,003 Posts
Umb...

Got a chance to look at one of these yesterday at my local hobby store... Looks like it will be a nice plane for indoor flying. Uses all of the micro gear; servos, battery... one nice feature is the brushless motor. I wish the price was a little less... $179 seems a little high for my wallet... That amount could buy me a lot of DT and FF foam... Mudman1959
mudman1959 is offline Find More Posts by mudman1959
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: The N9M-B "Kraken" Update:...