SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Nov 20, 2010, 12:29 PM
San Diego, CA
Joined Dec 2006
1,280 Posts
Discussion
Correct procedure for reversing servos on FlySky FS-GT3B 2.4GHz radio

If you have one, you've probably found that the manual is full of typos, and the procedure for reversing servos (Page 16) doesn't work.

After a lot of fiddling, I figured out the correct procedure. At least, it works for me on my FS-GT3B.

-----------------------------------------

1.) Turn on the transmitter.

2.) Press the large, round ENTER button. The MODEL text will highlight.

3.) Turn the large, round ENTER button until REV highlights.

4.) Press the large, round ENTER button. The channel number will begin flashing.

5.) Turn the large, round ENTER button to change channel numbers to the channel you want.

6.) Press the END button. The NOR (or REV) indication will start flashing.

7.) Turn the large, round ENTER button to select REV (reverse) or NOR (normal).

8.) Press the large, round ENTER button to save the setting for this channel. The transmitter will make a slight BEEP sound.

9.) This channel has now been changed and saved. If you want to change another channel, go back to step 4.

10.) When you have changed the direction of all the channels you wanted to change, press the BACK button to return to the opening screen.

11.) Now either turn off the transmitter, or keep it on and start your car to go racing.

------------------------------------------

Hope this helps!
Little-Acorn is offline Find More Posts by Little-Acorn
to remove ads between posts