|Nov 17, 2010, 09:54 PM|
Christmas list-Dynamic list
Just in case you guys were wondering what to get me.
- http://bhmodels.hobbyshack.com/productlist.asp The B-25
- AMA and GQF renewal.
- A case of CA and epoxy
|Nov 18, 2010, 02:54 PM|
You don't want that P-40... requires serious mods (including increasing the wingspan) to stop it from tip stalling and must be built very light... like a 4S setup.
Also, rotating retracts on a plane that size are costly in terms of time & money!
Go for the larger 73" one... flies alot better!
|Nov 18, 2010, 03:30 PM|
As simple as your slow stick - almost. Only difference is:
- must take off a LOT faster
- Can't give up elevator on takeoff, let the plane do this itself
- Don't give much throws to any control surface or you will experience the "snap" in snap roll.
- Must remember to put retracts up after takeoff (optional)
- Must remember to put retracts down before/during final (mandatory)
- Must land HOT
- These are not very sensitive to rudder inputs compared to your SS.
- A prop strike to the leg will land you in the big H. Ask the other Rick about that one.
So, that said, not much different.
|Nov 18, 2010, 03:33 PM|
|Nov 19, 2010, 07:44 PM|
|Category||Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Discussion||Got a Christmas Wish List?||Sak01||Micro Helis||5||Oct 15, 2010 09:49 AM|
|Christmas List||johnsloper||Aerial Photography||1||Dec 11, 2004 08:50 AM|
|What's on your Christmas list?||brianb10||Parkflyers||27||Nov 29, 2004 10:39 PM|
|Question||Help with Christmas list||jstrumbo||Beginner Training Area (Aircraft-Electric)||11||Nov 07, 2003 11:35 PM|
|Question||Help with Christmas list||jstrumbo||Parkflyers||2||Nov 02, 2003 10:50 PM|