HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Nov 17, 2010, 02:06 AM
Joined Nov 2010
23 Posts
Help!
How can use switch Turnigy 9X(FW. ER9x) in Simulator

Hello.
I have a Turnigy 9X TX v2. and I was upgraded firmware, ER9x.
I have some problem in Realflight G4.5.
I can use a nomal 4ch plane in simulator.
I can use a Throttle Cut switch {It was same real RC(Durafly Cessna 182) setting.}
But, I can't use a Flap and Gear switches my Tx.
(This mean, I use Flap my Real RC set ch6, but just it can't use simulater)

I think, it's need a setting something...
I was changed some plane setting to (Pass Though).

How can I use a switches.
Please, help me a setting knowhow (Transmitter and Simulator.) step by step

Thank you.
NiceOh is offline Find More Posts by NiceOh
Last edited by NiceOh; Nov 17, 2010 at 02:13 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 19, 2010, 04:38 AM
UK
Joined Oct 2003
3,822 Posts
I don't own that sim, but it could be that the interface will only recognise the first 5 channels (four gymbals and a switch) and the transmitter is sending the flap and gear as 6th and 7th channel, which isn't read. ??

Can you see the channels in any calibration screens and do they move when you activate the switches
Malc C is offline Find More Posts by Malc C
Old Nov 23, 2010, 06:13 AM
222 km/hr Parkjet flyer
Latvia, Ventspils pilsēta, Ventspils
Joined Jan 2010
8,574 Posts
Some sims will not see the 'extra' ch's when Module is unplugged from Tx. This is a problem not of the Tx but of the Sim. You have to trial and see which does and which doesn't.

With RCPlanemaster - I get aux's ch's with module in, take it out and I lose ch's 5 and up.

HeliSimRC doesn't care

FMS ... that crashes anyway !

Oh and before anyone shouts ... you MUST take out module to stop Transmitting signal - rubbish. The trainer / DSC socket specifically on most radios disconnects RF signal ... Don't believe ? Then try this :

Plug in radio to PC ... it should come on without need to switch on. Now switch on model taking care of course ... any joy ? Didn't think so. Now switch on Tx and still zero ... now unplug cable ... Oh NOW you have life. BUT be warned - plugging cable back in now will NOT stop RF ... only switching of Tx switch will ... and then cable keeps radio on to work PC.
solentlife is offline Find More Posts by solentlife
Old May 21, 2011, 11:51 AM
Joined Nov 2010
6 Posts
I have the same problem,
Only if I go in "Display" in the menu, I see no switch movement
Is that normal?
This happens even if i turn my Rx on normally

Thanks
Mavni is offline Find More Posts by Mavni