HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by rz22g, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Nov 15, 2010, 11:40 AM
United States, CA, Bear Valley Springs
Joined May 2006
132 Posts
Trader Rating: 39
For Sale
Logitech Driving Force GT Wheel / Pedals + Dirt 2 PC

This wheel is awesome and has little use. Force feedback works great and can be set to different levels ranging from mild to yank your arms out of your socket. It looks and operates like new. Its for the PS3 but confirmed to work with Windows 7 with Dirt 2, and without installing any additional drivers. I have on my Win7 64bit PC and it works great. You can install the Logitech Drivers but they are not necessary. You can use this on your PC and PS3 if you have both.

Comes the retail Dirt 2 for PC.

I believe the Wheel retails for $140. The game retails for $20.

$120 shipped for both to confirmed CONUS address. My feedback here is perfect as is my Ebay feedback. The wheel looks like new so pictures will tell you no more than what I have already stated. Here is some info on the wheel itself. http://www.logitech.com/en-us/gaming...s/devices/4172
rz22g is offline Find More Posts by rz22g
RCG Plus Member
to remove ads between posts