SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
This thread is privately moderated by gluemaster, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Nov 14, 2010, 10:01 PM
Cub-O-Holic
Deltona, FL
Joined Dec 2006
587 Posts
Discussion
She Flies!

I finally got to do the maiden on this bird. After being gone most of the day it didn't look like I would get to do it today. We had to take some gifts to my father in law so he could mail them to my wife's aunt for her birthday and since we were going to be driving right by the place where I fly I snuck the Cub in the van along with the rest of my support equipment. I noticed the leaves on the trees were moving quite a bit but hoped the wind would die down long enough to get a flight in and it did. All I can say is WoW this thing flies fantastic. I still want to try another prop on it but this one worked fine. I'll try to post a video clip of it soon. Here is a short vid of the maiden. Sorry for the quality. I really need to get a good DVR.
The World Models Clipped Wing Cub EP (3 min 7 sec)
gluemaster is offline Find More Posts by gluemaster
Last edited by gluemaster; Nov 16, 2010 at 05:33 PM. Reason: adding a video clip
to remove ads between posts