22mm EDF Units
Venturing into the world of 3d printing: EDF22
Here is a list of all the available options and the cost of each unit.
- NDF22/7 G2, 1.03cm^3, $1.55
- 7mm reduced hub, 1.01.cm^3, $1.51* N/A at the moment
- NDF22/8.4 G2, 1.02cm^3, $1.53
- 9.4mm, 1.02cm^3, $1.53* N/A at the moment
- NDF22/10 G2, 1.02cm^3, $1.53
- NDF22/2G G2, 1.00cm^3, $1.50
- NDF22 thrust stand, 2.85cm^3, $4.28
- NDF22 S-Intake, 0.27cm^3, $0.41
- NDF22 L-Intake, 0.34cm^3, $0.51
- MDF25/10, 1.15cm^3, $1.73
- MDF25/12, 1.28cm^3, $1.93
- 22mm ID
- 23.4mm OD
- 15.5mm Height
- Varying Motor Diameter
- 6.5mm Motor Mount Depth, but there is no limiter/stopper
- Friction Motor Mount
- 11.8mm Rotor Hub - Reduced hub is the minimum hub diameter for a given motor diameter.
- Made for cut down GWS edf30 rotor.
- 25mm ID
- 26.4mm OD
- 16mm Height
- Varying Motor Diameter
- 10mm, 11.8mm Motor Housing OD, GWS 6-Blader
- 12mm, 14mm Motor Housing OD, AEO 8-Blader
The units come pretty smooth from the factory. It is not glass smooth, but still smooth.
What I can not put a definite price tag on:
1) Customs or any other related amount that gets added 'on top' of the initial pricing.
If you order directly from the site:
1) I can not guarantee anything, unless there are special conditions. Anyone outside the U.S. is covered.
2) You will have to pay the $1.50 start up fee for each file. Contact me and I can put it all in one file.
3) The fans will also cost 10% more. (first condition)
4) You will risk wasting time and money. (first condition)
5) You will get free shipping.
6) You will most likely get it sooner.
When and Payment:
- I take PayPal.
- I will not accept payment unless I feel confident about the product.
- All G1 orders received!
If you have any questions, feel free to post or pm.
By completed unit, you mean the fan housing, cut down impeller, and the motor right? I would also give connectors. Which NDF are you looking at? So far the 10mm is a super set. The smaller units haven't been tested to the fullest yet.
If you or I can get four other people that want complete setups, then I'll deal them.
For a full setup, I was thinking:
- 1015 with lightened xp-7a would be $35
- 1015 without esc would be $20
I'm not confident in the other units and the 2g is still to be played with.
United States, CA, Oakland
Joined Sep 2002
Thanks for the opportunity to join in the fun. I would like to order the following:
- NDF22/7 G2, $2
- NDF22/7RH G2, $2
- NDF22/8.4 G2, $2
- NDF22/10 G2, $2
- NDF22/2G G2, $2
- NDF22 thrust stand, $4.50
- NDF22 S-Intake, $0.50
- NDF22 L-Intake, $0.75
- MDF25/10, $2.50
- MDF25/12, $2.50
- Insurance $6.00
Let me know what it comes to, and how/who/when I can pay you.
I have paypal. Thanks again, and great job!
4571 Sargent Ave.
Castro Valley, CA 94546
Do you have pics of these items?
- NDF22/7RH G2,
- NDF22/8.4 G2,
- NDF22/10 G2,
- NDF22/2G G2,
- NDF22 thrust stand,
- NDF22 S-Intake,
- NDF22 L-Intake,
i'd be interested in a intact, thrust cone and stand (for testing???) if you have any left
|Category||Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Sold||70mm through 48mm EDF Units, Misc Motors and small ESC||sbritton||Aircraft - Electric - Jets (FS/W)||20||Dec 05, 2010 11:31 PM|
|Sold||Jpower 50mm EDF fan units with motor UPDATE: 1 left||The Don||Aircraft - Electric - Jets (FS/W)||11||Oct 23, 2010 11:53 AM|
|For Sale||J-Power 50MM EDF units||grubby||Aircraft - Electric - Power Systems (FS/W)||1||Oct 01, 2010 12:00 PM|
|For Sale||Misc EDF units and motors||sbritton||Aircraft - Electric - Power Systems (FS/W)||0||Sep 27, 2010 12:18 AM|
|For Sale||Many EDF units and motors||sbritton||Non R/C Items (FS/W)||0||Sep 27, 2010 12:18 AM|