|Nov 14, 2010, 09:20 PM|
22mm EDF Units
Venturing into the world of 3d printing: EDF22
Here is a list of all the available options and the cost of each unit.
- NDF22/7 G2, 1.03cm^3, $1.55
- 7mm reduced hub, 1.01.cm^3, $1.51* N/A at the moment
- NDF22/8.4 G2, 1.02cm^3, $1.53
- 9.4mm, 1.02cm^3, $1.53* N/A at the moment
- NDF22/10 G2, 1.02cm^3, $1.53
- NDF22/2G G2, 1.00cm^3, $1.50
- NDF22 thrust stand, 2.85cm^3, $4.28
- NDF22 S-Intake, 0.27cm^3, $0.41
- NDF22 L-Intake, 0.34cm^3, $0.51
- MDF25/10, 1.15cm^3, $1.73
- MDF25/12, 1.28cm^3, $1.93
- 22mm ID
- 23.4mm OD
- 15.5mm Height
- Varying Motor Diameter
- 6.5mm Motor Mount Depth, but there is no limiter/stopper
- Friction Motor Mount
- 11.8mm Rotor Hub - Reduced hub is the minimum hub diameter for a given motor diameter.
- Made for cut down GWS edf30 rotor.
- 25mm ID
- 26.4mm OD
- 16mm Height
- Varying Motor Diameter
- 10mm, 11.8mm Motor Housing OD, GWS 6-Blader
- 12mm, 14mm Motor Housing OD, AEO 8-Blader
The units come pretty smooth from the factory. It is not glass smooth, but still smooth.
What I can not put a definite price tag on:
1) Customs or any other related amount that gets added 'on top' of the initial pricing.
If you order directly from the site:
1) I can not guarantee anything, unless there are special conditions. Anyone outside the U.S. is covered.
2) You will have to pay the $1.50 start up fee for each file. Contact me and I can put it all in one file.
3) The fans will also cost 10% more. (first condition)
4) You will risk wasting time and money. (first condition)
5) You will get free shipping.
6) You will most likely get it sooner.
When and Payment:
- I take PayPal.
- I will not accept payment unless I feel confident about the product.
- All G1 orders received!
If you have any questions, feel free to post or pm.
|Dec 24, 2010, 12:09 PM|
By completed unit, you mean the fan housing, cut down impeller, and the motor right? I would also give connectors. Which NDF are you looking at? So far the 10mm is a super set. The smaller units haven't been tested to the fullest yet.
|Dec 24, 2010, 09:17 PM|
If you or I can get four other people that want complete setups, then I'll deal them.
For a full setup, I was thinking:
- 1015 with lightened xp-7a would be $35
- 1015 without esc would be $20
I'm not confident in the other units and the 2g is still to be played with.
|Dec 31, 2010, 06:02 PM|
Joined Sep 2002
Thanks for the opportunity to join in the fun. I would like to order the following:
- NDF22/7 G2, $2
- NDF22/7RH G2, $2
- NDF22/8.4 G2, $2
- NDF22/10 G2, $2
- NDF22/2G G2, $2
- NDF22 thrust stand, $4.50
- NDF22 S-Intake, $0.50
- NDF22 L-Intake, $0.75
- MDF25/10, $2.50
- MDF25/12, $2.50
- Insurance $6.00
Let me know what it comes to, and how/who/when I can pay you.
I have paypal. Thanks again, and great job!
4571 Sargent Ave.
Castro Valley, CA 94546
|Mar 22, 2011, 10:26 PM|
Do you have pics of these items?
- NDF22/7RH G2,
- NDF22/8.4 G2,
- NDF22/10 G2,
- NDF22/2G G2,
- NDF22 thrust stand,
- NDF22 S-Intake,
- NDF22 L-Intake,
i'd be interested in a intact, thrust cone and stand (for testing???) if you have any left
|Category||Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Sold||70mm through 48mm EDF Units, Misc Motors and small ESC||sbritton||Aircraft - Electric - Jets (FS/W)||20||Dec 05, 2010 11:31 PM|
|Sold||Jpower 50mm EDF fan units with motor UPDATE: 1 left||The Don||Aircraft - Electric - Jets (FS/W)||11||Oct 23, 2010 11:53 AM|
|For Sale||J-Power 50MM EDF units||grubby||Aircraft - Electric - Power Systems (FS/W)||1||Oct 01, 2010 12:00 PM|
|For Sale||Misc EDF units and motors||sbritton||Aircraft - Electric - Power Systems (FS/W)||0||Sep 27, 2010 12:18 AM|
|For Sale||Many EDF units and motors||sbritton||Non R/C Items (FS/W)||0||Sep 27, 2010 12:18 AM|