SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by LaserSVT, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Nov 14, 2010, 06:21 PM
If it flys it can die!
Texas
Joined Oct 2009
895 Posts
Trader Rating: 6
For Sale
Blade mSR Airwolf BNF or RTF with extra batteries!

This is my beloved mSR with Airwolf body by Darth that was molded just for the mSR. It is in perfect flying order with several new parts that have worn out with normal flight. No crashes on frame or body at all.
I have removed the horizontal stabalizer fins because it flew like crap with them. Now it flies like a heavier mSR but looks killer flying around the house!

I have only used scotch tape to attach the body so it comes off easily with no dammage.

I am including 4 Tenergy 130mah batteries.

$100 + shipping for the heli and batteries.

$125 + shipping for the heli, batteries, single cell charger and radio all in original box.

Just a side note. It does fly better with a DX6i with this body because the tail responds faster and has more controll.

LaserSVT is offline Find More Posts by LaserSVT
Last edited by LaserSVT; Nov 14, 2010 at 06:27 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Closed Thread