HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by warhawk crazy, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Nov 13, 2010, 09:43 PM
AMA 548304
United States, CA, San Diego
Joined Apr 2009
305 Posts
Trader Rating: 67
For Sale
trade my ka-7 rtf for your pss sloper lpu in san diego

I want to start off saying.... my ka-7 is brand new and never has been flown it has been sitting around in my house.....so i want to trade it for a pss war bird sloper rtf .....so looks wise yours has to be in good shape ......like usual less reciever....... mine has 4 brand new servos.... 2 hs 82mg in wings and 1 hs 82 for elevator and 1 hs 225bb for rudder......... look at my blog for picture of the ka-7 the wing span is 2540mm............when we trade i might be able to meet up at daves.... if you live say near san clemente........ i live near the chargers stadium and would be easyer on me to meet up closer to me ...................the ka-7 is to big to ship so please dont ask ......
.............let me know what you have ..........also my modem is craping out so i cant upload or download .............. look at my blog for picture of the ka-7.........pm me so we can talk and i will give you my phone number.....
warhawk crazy is offline Find More Posts by warhawk crazy
to remove ads between posts