Old Nov 13, 2010, 07:39 PM
bashing on vancouver island
Joined Sep 2008
609 Posts
Discussion
my 2 new trucks

heres a short video of my 2 new trucks:

my 2 new trucks (3 min 24 sec)

i have the day off of work tomorrow, so im hoping i can get a vid of them running. i have a feeling the king blackfoot is gonna be a wheely machine
veggieslinger is offline Find More Posts by veggieslinger
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 13, 2010, 10:03 PM
Kowalski !.....Options
USA, MI, Hastings
Joined Jan 2007
2,359 Posts
Cool trucks I'll be curious how long the Tranny last's in he Tamiya I think it's going to fly with that motor in it.
mredzadventure is offline Find More Posts by mredzadventure
Old Nov 14, 2010, 11:05 AM
bashing on vancouver island
Joined Sep 2008
609 Posts
i watched a few vids on youtube of brushless lunchboxes, midnight pumpkins, etc and they look like fun. theres something about mixing old rc's with new running gear that just does it for me. im gonna make a video this afternoon of the blackfoot running on a 7 cell nimh pack. should be entertaining.
veggieslinger is offline Find More Posts by veggieslinger