HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by Hellsiege, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Nov 11, 2010, 11:37 PM
Staying Frosty
United States, CO, Colorado Springs
Joined Feb 2008
2,955 Posts
Trader Rating: 72
For Sale
Mighty Quick 12s - EP Heli / Camera Rig

This helicopter has actually been the backbone of my AP business for the last year and a half. This past summer I had a cell go out on a job and botched the auto enough to where on first bounce all was good but second had a boom/mount strike. I switched to our backup 10s rig and never got around to fixing this one so it has to go. This can be configured as a gas helicopter as well although currently setup as electric with Xera motor. In the electric config this thing swings 820mm blades at 1300rpm for nice smooth flight. Frame is very thick and beefy which made it really sit in one spot despite heavy winds. Here's what it cost to build:

QWW Mighty Quick Airframe - 1149.99
820mm Blades - 210.99
HS-6965HB tail servo - 84.99
Futaba 9252 cyclic Servos - 84.99/ech
Castle 110-HV ESC - 219.99
Xera 4034-4y-300 motor 220.00

Since this helicopter was not repaired it will need a tail boom, torque tube, boom supports flybar, probably main/spindle (but hard as heck so not sure). Main blades have dent where they hit mount or boom, other then that flyable. All these parts and support avail from QWW right here in the US. You can see how much went into this, but since it's sitting I'd like $1100 shipped/Conus via paypal. I'll throw in the front mount from avertical view that was busted up in the crash with the 2x robot servos in it for continous pan/tilt. I also have 6s5000mah lipos that I can work a deal on including. See pictures for more information about items in pics. Also just noticed I didn't include pics of tail, wil update tomorrow with those it is included. Thanks for looking and let me know if there are any questions,

Steve
Hellsiege is offline Find More Posts by Hellsiege
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: Construction Projects - Updated
to remove ads between posts