HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Jul 26, 2011, 09:43 PM
n2kartracing
AL
Joined Mar 2009
199 Posts
Hey haven't checked in here in years . Thought I'd check it out and below and behold everyone is chatting here once again. What three forums aren't enough for everyone? I checked out the pixs of the track Toby. SWEET. Whats the fees and wheres it at in Georgia.

N2
n2rckarting is offline Find More Posts by n2rckarting
to remove ads between posts
Old Aug 03, 2011, 10:53 AM
Joined Nov 2008
240 Posts
I now this used to be a place for those selling or looking for a good used kart. However, there is a guy selling at www dot rctech.net/forum/georgia-racing/538302-karts.html#post9476616 Not sure what he wants for it but I know Todd built it up new. Just a fyi for anyone looking to race rc karts in the Georgia Marietta area.

Mitch
rbpracing is offline Find More Posts by rbpracing
Old Aug 04, 2011, 01:20 PM
1fastrckart
Montgomery AL
Joined Mar 2009
217 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by n2rckarting View Post
Hey haven't checked in here in years . Thought I'd check it out and below and behold everyone is chatting here once again. What three forums aren't enough for everyone? I checked out the pixs of the track Toby. SWEET. Whats the fees and wheres it at in Georgia.

N2

Me to N2, anything new? All is healed well and I'm back ready for action. So I posted a question about this new track. Whats the word N2? You got anything?

Fastkart
1fastrckart is offline Find More Posts by 1fastrckart
Old Aug 04, 2011, 01:24 PM
1fastrckart
Montgomery AL
Joined Mar 2009
217 Posts
Looks to be 4 hours from me here in Al per google.. I've found out by reading another forum, its North of Atlanta.

Fastkart
1fastrckart is offline Find More Posts by 1fastrckart
Old Aug 04, 2011, 06:26 PM
Joined Aug 2009
337 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1fastrckart View Post
Looks to be 4 hours from me here in Al per google.. I've found out by reading another forum, its North of Atlanta.

Fastkart
Its about the same from here. I'm hitting Lafayettes track first since Toby, Lead, Ceri and some others are planning to visit it first. Their calling it Battlefields rc track? Kinda odd name but I guess some historical battles were faught on the grounds where the track is built? Not sure. If you hear anything about Marietta's Hotshots let me know. Also a guy named Chris mentioned a track to not far from me in Alabama. Its just North of Robert in Birmingham Al. I may go to it and post a quick review on behalf of us fellow kart racers.

Trek
Trekker1990 is offline Find More Posts by Trekker1990
Old Aug 05, 2011, 09:16 PM
Joined Nov 2008
240 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trekker1990 View Post
Its about the same from here. I'm hitting Lafayettes track first since Toby, Lead, Ceri and some others are planning to visit it first. Their calling it Battlefields rc track? Kinda odd name but I guess some historical battles were faught on the grounds where the track is built? Not sure. If you hear anything about Marietta's Hotshots let me know. Also a guy named Chris mentioned a track to not far from me in Alabama. Its just North of Robert in Birmingham Al. I may go to it and post a quick review on behalf of us fellow kart racers.

Trek

Ill try to make it down. I'll bring it up to some of the others racers here in IL and MO. Not sure how many will make the drive down. What hotels are around there. I can't pull anything up. If nothing else, I'll see when I get there. Hopefully something will be around there. It looks as if its in the neck of the woods on google.
Old Aug 11, 2011, 03:39 PM
DoubleTrouble
Florida
Joined May 2009
379 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by rbpracing View Post
Ill try to make it down. I'll bring it up to some of the others racers here in IL and MO. Not sure how many will make the drive down. What hotels are around there. I can't pull anything up. If nothing else, I'll see when I get there. Hopefully something will be around there. It looks as if its in the neck of the woods on google.

Any date set on the race up in GA. Hotshots RC or Battlefield RC. Which one?

DT
DoubleTrouble is offline Find More Posts by DoubleTrouble
Old Aug 13, 2011, 06:08 PM
Whats Black and has 24's?
Alabama, B-ham area
Joined Apr 2009
443 Posts
Lead and Just me put up a posting bro. Sounds like 2 new tracks and no nats but I could be wrong.

Gottacuda
GottaCuda is offline Find More Posts by GottaCuda
Old Aug 16, 2011, 01:58 PM
Joined Nov 2008
240 Posts
Correct Cuda. A nat could be had in late Oct but not likely. It all depends on the 2 new tracks and who is willing to travel per Robert.

Mitch
Old Aug 17, 2011, 01:25 PM
Joined Nov 2008
240 Posts
And as for the lot in Pelham Alabama for kart racing? It is offical but some things needs to be done prior to the first race "in of summer or first of fall". Not sure if the drivers stand will be staying in Florida or coming back up to Al for Roberts us. It may not be needed there. Todd has varified all this with me and a few others already.

Mitch
Old Aug 19, 2011, 01:52 AM
Just_Me
Florida
Joined Mar 2009
361 Posts
The Alabama lot is nice. Drove on it in July. Very smooth and perfect for the karts.

Just_me
Just_me is offline Find More Posts by Just_me
Old Aug 21, 2011, 02:36 PM
Cakeman
Joined Feb 2010
292 Posts
Quote:
And as for the lot in Pelham Alabama for kart racing? It is offical but some things needs to be done prior to the first race "in of summer or first of fall". Not sure if the drivers stand will be staying in Florida or coming back up to Al for Roberts us. It may not be needed there. Todd has varified all this with me and a few others already.

Mitch

I see your reading the forums. Drop me out an email when you get a chance. Have a quick question.

Cake
cakeman is offline Find More Posts by cakeman
Old Aug 22, 2011, 09:04 AM
Hairless Monkey
GA
Joined Apr 2010
188 Posts
I pm'd his email to ya cake. I figured you didn't have it? Your welcome.

Hairlessmonkey
HairlessMonkey is offline Find More Posts by HairlessMonkey
Old Aug 25, 2011, 10:25 PM
Joined Nov 2009
226 Posts
Quote:
I now this used to be a place for those selling or looking for a good used kart. However, there is a guy selling at www dot rctech.net/forum/georgia-racing/538302-karts.html#post9476616 Not sure what he wants for it but I know Todd built it up new. Just a fyi for anyone looking to race rc karts in the Georgia Marietta area.

Mitch

Does he still have it?

NSX
NissanNSX is offline Find More Posts by NissanNSX
Old Aug 28, 2011, 07:44 PM
Joined Dec 2009
218 Posts
Anyone have the pattern for the front stress bar? I can't seem to get the bend right.
motty is offline Find More Posts by motty