SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old May 11, 2012, 09:24 PM
Panama City Beach FL
Joined Apr 2009
645 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Team Edge RC View Post
Great glad to hear all arrived. Drop me an email and let me know where you guys were planning on holding events. I still have yet to hear from JB or anyone down there thus far. If no one wishes to take on the responsibilty of setting up, breaking down and even hold on to all the track pieces, then I may remove from you guys. Its silly to allow you to hold on to it and yet, no events are held so far. Tampa has had 3, Jacksonville 2 even myself with my new move and all that is going on, I've held 3 practices and 1 racing event! Sorry for the public posting but most everyone in here who races karts has been asking 24/7. I just need some answers ok? Your more than welcome to call me later this evening if you like?

Robert

Well JB isn't back yet so I don't know what to tell you hun. He has the track sitting in storage in Destin. Im on a gig right now so I can't offer any support at this time However I will tell Jonathan to see if he can get ahold of JB. When hes out he can never be reached off shore. All I can suggest is have some patience and when JB gets in I'll speak to him ok?

Ceri
CeriJonston is offline Find More Posts by CeriJonston
to remove ads between posts
Old May 12, 2012, 11:03 PM
Joined Dec 2004
239 Posts
it seems like there is a lot of finger pointing and feet draging going on around here.
i got my kart just after x mas and still no raceing or gtg going on yet.
how long must we have to be patient?
i think 6 months is more than long enough.
cavier is offline Find More Posts by cavier
Old May 13, 2012, 04:44 PM
Joined Aug 2009
259 Posts
We had two races so far but I'm down south of you outside of Daytona Florida.

Cart Miester
Cart Miester is offline Find More Posts by Cart Miester
Old May 13, 2012, 10:21 PM
Joined Dec 2004
239 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cart Miester View Post
We had two races so far but I'm down south of you outside of Daytona Florida.

Cart Miester
to many gas stations between Dothan and Daytona Fl.
Old May 13, 2012, 10:38 PM
Team Edge
Joined Oct 2011
924 Posts
I hear what your saying with the stations and gas prices LOL. Hang in there, Im about to make some changes for you guys down there. Everything going ok with you guys besides the recent wet weather Cavier?

Robert
Team Edge RC is offline Find More Posts by Team Edge RC
Old May 13, 2012, 10:49 PM
Joined Dec 2004
239 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Team Edge RC View Post
I hear what your saying with the stations and gas prices LOL. Hang in there, Im about to make some changes for you guys down there. Everything going ok with you guys besides the recent wet weather Cavier?

Robert
ok i guess.
Old May 14, 2012, 02:14 PM
Whats in your fridge?
Joined Dec 2010
79 Posts
Anyone selling a kart stand? Looking for one like Roberts or some of the others use at the tracks. Not looking for a foam stand like I currently use now.
kidice is offline Find More Posts by kidice
Old May 15, 2012, 04:01 PM
Team Edge
Joined Oct 2011
924 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by kidice View Post
Anyone selling a kart stand? Looking for one like Roberts or some of the others use at the tracks. Not looking for a foam stand like I currently use now.
We can get them its just something we don't have sitting around. Check your LHS? I'd say $10.00 upwards to 15 should get you something nice. The one I use is for 10th scale since our karts are the same size as a 10th scale touring or pan.

Robert
Old May 18, 2012, 08:16 PM
Hairless Monkey
GA
Joined Apr 2010
188 Posts
Quote:
I have a stand but its not like what your looking for. It doesn't swivel or anything. Its just a simple stand.

Hairless Monkey
HairlessMonkey is offline Find More Posts by HairlessMonkey
Old May 19, 2012, 10:05 PM
Team Edge
Joined Oct 2011
924 Posts
Quote:
The one that HM has you can paint from the inside. Its like a lexan body but much thicker. You should check it out if you haven't found anything.

Robert
Old May 21, 2012, 09:32 PM
Joined Aug 2009
259 Posts
Quote:
You still looking? I have a stand if your interested in it. I'll take 10.00 for it. I'm wanting to buy an alloy stand.

Cart Miester
Cart Miester is offline Find More Posts by Cart Miester
Old May 26, 2012, 10:06 AM
MightyDog
Southern state of Alabama
Joined Jan 2010
221 Posts
Payment sent Cartmiester.

DigDug
DigDug is offline Find More Posts by DigDug
Old May 28, 2012, 12:51 AM
Cakeman
Joined Feb 2010
292 Posts
You'll like his stand he sold you. I use to know the guy who made them in IN. You got a great deal they go for 25.99 new.

Cakeman
cakeman is offline Find More Posts by cakeman
Old May 29, 2012, 09:05 PM
MightyDog
Southern state of Alabama
Joined Jan 2010
221 Posts
The cart stand made it here.

DigDug
DigDug is offline Find More Posts by DigDug
Old May 31, 2012, 09:32 PM
Joined Aug 2009