SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Reply
Thread Tools
Old Feb 15, 2012, 07:58 PM
Whats in your fridge?
kidice's Avatar
Joined Dec 2010
79 Posts
Metric on the tubes and using the same pins but polished. Tooth paste and a drem worked for me.





Kid Ice
kidice is offline Find More Posts by kidice
Reply With Quote
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 20, 2012, 08:57 PM
Just_Me
Just_me's Avatar
Florida
Joined Mar 2009
361 Posts
Did it make a difference using polished pins vs non? I had to ask because the blocks don't travel much.






Just_Me
Just_me is offline Find More Posts by Just_me
Reply With Quote
Old Feb 24, 2012, 09:12 PM
Team Edge
Team Edge RC's Avatar
Joined Oct 2011
924 Posts
It should make a difference. Personally I polish mine. How did you run across a set already polished may I ask?





Robert
Team Edge RC is offline Find More Posts by Team Edge RC
Reply With Quote
Old Apr 17, 2012, 11:17 PM
Holding on to my SEAT!
P.ODell's Avatar
Florida
Joined Dec 2010
77 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by kidice View Post
Metric on the tubes and using the same pins but polished. Tooth paste and a drem worked for me.





Kid Ice

Anyone have a extra nose cone sitting around? I want one but don't want to buy a complete body kit.
P.ODell is offline Find More Posts by P.ODell
Reply With Quote
Old Apr 18, 2012, 02:57 PM
DMonster
dmonster's Avatar
Central Alabama
Joined Oct 2010
136 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by P.ODell View Post
Anyone have a extra nose cone sitting around? I want one but don't want to buy a complete body kit.
I do. I'll take 10.00 for it. I was keeping it around incase mine was damaged but now we're running bumbers I'll let it go for what I bought it for. Give me 13.00 with shipping ok?
dmonster is offline Find More Posts by dmonster
Reply With Quote
Old Apr 19, 2012, 12:04 PM
DoubleTrouble
Florida
Joined May 2009
379 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by dmonster View Post
I do. I'll take 10.00 for it. I was keeping it around incase mine was damaged but now we're running bumbers I'll let it go for what I bought it for. Give me 13.00 with shipping ok?
Dude I'll take it if he doesn't want it. Is it new or used? Team Edge doesn't sell just the nose pcs anymore. Its the entire set or nothing.




Double Trouble
DoubleTrouble is offline Find More Posts by DoubleTrouble
Reply With Quote
Old Apr 19, 2012, 04:18 PM
Team Edge
Team Edge RC's Avatar
Joined Oct 2011
924 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoubleTrouble View Post
Dude I'll take it if he doesn't want it. Is it new or used? Team Edge doesn't sell just the nose pcs anymore. Its the entire set or nothing.




Double Trouble
We will sell the noses. "Nose" problem DT we can get one "picked" out to you today if you like..... ROLF! I know bad joke. Anyways, we just choose not to split up sets if we can. If we do, you've seen our facilty and how big it is, we'd have to make a place for body parts alone. We enjoy our large painting area and plan to keep it if possible..........




Robert
Team Edge RC is offline Find More Posts by Team Edge RC
Reply With Quote
Old Apr 20, 2012, 02:18 PM
Registered User
Joined Aug 2009
337 Posts
Robert while your talking about fronts for sale. Would you bring me a bumper and a new faux motor out on Sat. I'll pay you there.


Trek
Trekker1990 is offline Find More Posts by Trekker1990
Reply With Quote
Old Apr 25, 2012, 10:44 PM
Registered User
Joined Nov 2009
226 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Team Edge RC View Post
We will sell the noses. "Nose" problem DT we can get one "picked" out to you today if you like..... ROLF! I know bad joke. Anyways, we just choose not to split up sets if we can. If we do, you've seen our facilty and how big it is, we'd have to make a place for body parts alone. We enjoy our large painting area and plan to keep it if possible..........




Robert
So will you sell me just two sides? I don't need the nose piece. I have an extra already. I could go for a extra set of sides though. I'll paint them up and use them for concours if we do it again this year.





NSX
NissanNSX is offline Find More Posts by NissanNSX
Reply With Quote
Old Apr 27, 2012, 03:19 PM
Dave N Cindy
Joined Jul 2009
110 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by NissanNSX View Post
So will you sell me just two sides? I don't need the nose piece. I have an extra already. I could go for a extra set of sides though. I'll paint them up and use them for concours if we do it again this year.





NSX

I have a extra body set you can buy off me. Its never been sanded or painted. Drop me a line back NSX if you want it. I'll take 15.00 with ship. Paypal pref.



Dave
Dave n Cindy
DaveNCindy is offline Find More Posts by DaveNCindy
Reply With Quote
Old Apr 28, 2012, 03:50 PM
Registered User
CeriJonston's Avatar
Panama City Beach FL
Joined Apr 2009
645 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveNCindy View Post
I have a extra body set you can buy off me. Its never been sanded or painted. Drop me a line back NSX if you want it. I'll take 15.00 with ship. Paypal pref.



Dave
Dave n Cindy
DIBS on the bodies! I'll take it if he doesn't. I'll even paypal you this evening if you need the money.








Ceri
CeriJonston is offline Find More Posts by CeriJonston
Reply With Quote
Old May 06, 2012, 04:19 PM
Team Edge
Team Edge RC's Avatar
Joined Oct 2011
924 Posts
Ceri your nose and side pieces left on Saturday. Tell Jonathan to look for them in a couple of days as usual.... Why is he doing a repaint anyways or is it you?


Robert
Team Edge RC is offline Find More Posts by Team Edge RC
Reply With Quote
Old May 07, 2012, 02:21 PM
Whats in your fridge?
kidice's Avatar
Joined Dec 2010
79 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Just_me View Post
Did it make a difference using polished pins vs non? I had to ask because the blocks don't travel much.






Just_Me

Sure it did why wouldn't it? If the pins are smooth the steering blocks will travel up n down better.
kidice is offline Find More Posts by kidice
Reply With Quote
Old May 10, 2012, 01:28 PM
Registered User
CeriJonston's Avatar
Panama City Beach FL
Joined Apr 2009
645 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Team Edge RC View Post
Ceri your nose and side pieces left on Saturday. Tell Jonathan to look for them in a couple of days as usual.... Why is he doing a repaint anyways or is it you?


Robert


Jonathan told me they arrived . Don't forget Robert I'll be out of town on a shoot till June 2nd .






Ceri
CeriJonston is offline Find More Posts by CeriJonston
Reply With Quote
Old May 11, 2012, 03:01 PM
Team Edge
Team Edge RC's Avatar
Joined Oct 2011
924 Posts
Great glad to hear all arrived. Drop me an email and let me know where you guys were planning on holding events. I still have yet to hear from JB or anyone down there thus far. If no one wishes to take on the responsibilty of setting up, breaking down and even hold on to all the track pieces, then I may remove from you guys. Its silly to allow you to hold on to it and yet, no events are held so far. Tampa has had 3, Jacksonville 2 even myself with my new move and all that is going on, I've held 3 practices and 1 racing event! Sorry for the public posting but most everyone in here who races karts has been asking 24/7. I just need some answers ok? Your more than welcome to call me later this evening if you like?


Robert
Team Edge RC is offline Find More Posts by Team Edge RC
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Discussion RC Team Edge RC Karts and tire compounds? bigdonald Large Scale Cars 814 Apr 02, 2013 08:19 PM
Sold Rc-Warbirds / Jet-Tengs New 90MM L-39 Ready For Reciever $1500 Shipped. FlyBoyTha1 Aircraft - Electric - Jets (FS/W) 3 Nov 10, 2010 12:18 PM
Sold E-revo Brushless 1/10 with Lipos! Near New RTR L@@K PICS! rrgirgis Cars - Trucks and Parts (FS/W) 7 Nov 02, 2010 08:33 AM
For Sale Lots of Micro stuff for sale L@@K! *10/14* darksiede Aircraft - Electric - Micro & Indoor Airplanes (FS/W) 7 Oct 17, 2010 09:24 AM