HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Nov 23, 2011, 11:52 AM
DoubleTrouble
Florida
Joined May 2009
379 Posts
Haven't never had any probs with mine. You should let JB aka djsiptonic take a look at it. He the guy in here who does all the radio upgrades. He did my led, programing, new trigger and fixed the trim features.

Double Trouble.
DoubleTrouble is offline Find More Posts by DoubleTrouble
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 23, 2011, 08:00 PM
Thats Right!
IL, Southern
Joined Mar 2009
326 Posts
Thats who I would be asking. JB is usually in here but I haven't seen him in days. He maybe in the water. He does electronic engineeing work for the Navy in Florida. Sorry Toby I don't have his email but Ceri does.

Jeffgmann
JeffGmann is offline Find More Posts by JeffGmann
Old Nov 25, 2011, 12:18 AM
Panama City Beach FL
Joined Apr 2009
645 Posts
Nice to see the place a hopping on a Thanksgiving day night

Ceri
Happy Thanksgiving boys!
CeriJonston is offline Find More Posts by CeriJonston
Old Nov 25, 2011, 10:02 AM
number6
Alabama / Arab Al
Joined Apr 2009
213 Posts
Gobble gobble Ceri! Hope yours was a good one to.

Number6 is offline Find More Posts by Number6
Old Nov 25, 2011, 12:30 PM
DMonster
Central Alabama
Joined Oct 2010
136 Posts
Did you ever get your RS dialed in 6?

D'
dmonster is offline Find More Posts by dmonster
Old Nov 26, 2011, 02:13 PM
Joined Nov 2008
240 Posts
Toby you stated your having probs with your radio? Is it the new one we sold you or your Spektrum?

Mitch
rbpracing is offline Find More Posts by rbpracing
Old Nov 27, 2011, 12:03 PM
Me Toby You?
Jacksonville FL
Joined Jan 2011
423 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by rbpracing View Post
Toby you stated your having probs with your radio? Is it the new one we sold you or your Spektrum?

Mitch

Its fixed. My B series is different than my Spektrum. I keep forgetting about it. Everything is back up and running as normal. The one thing I don't like about these other radios: You must go back to "model" press the "end" button for it to save your setting adjustment everytime. I can live with the expo and trim settings the way they are. I'm just like you guys I don't use the expo settings since we race onroad. And the trim is fine providing your servo is centered as it should be in the first place.

Toby
Toby Warren is offline Find More Posts by Toby Warren
Old Nov 28, 2011, 04:49 PM
EatenDirt
TN
Joined Jun 2009
306 Posts
6 How do you like your Tekin RS now that you've had a chance to play around with it? I see mixed reviews from readers?

Eatendirt
EatenDirt is offline Find More Posts by EatenDirt
Old Nov 28, 2011, 11:17 PM
DoubleTrouble
Florida
Joined May 2009
379 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toby Warren View Post
Its fixed. My B series is different than my Spektrum. I keep forgetting about it. Everything is back up and running as normal. The one thing I don't like about these other radios: You must go back to "model" press the "end" button for it to save your setting adjustment everytime. I can live with the expo and trim settings the way they are. I'm just like you guys I don't use the expo settings since we race onroad. And the trim is fine providing your servo is centered as it should be in the first place.

Toby

Gotcha! Glad to hear. I don't know anyone whos had problems. I've seen problems first hand with the DX's and the GT but never the GT3 series.

Double Trouble
DoubleTrouble is offline Find More Posts by DoubleTrouble
Old Nov 28, 2011, 11:55 PM
Panama City Beach FL
Joined Apr 2009
645 Posts
Toby if you need anything done to your radio be sure you send it to JB. He's good at what he does.

Ceri
Old Nov 29, 2011, 01:16 AM
Cakeman
Joined Feb 2010
292 Posts
What Toby having done to his radio? It's not his new one right?

Cakeman
cakeman is offline Find More Posts by cakeman
Old Nov 29, 2011, 05:50 PM
Joined Nov 2008
240 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toby Warren View Post

Toby

Ok was worried. For the karts you don't need the expo settings. Its not as were running off road or blistering speeds. I mean how fast should a real scaled down kart go? I mean 25-30mph is fast enough for me and the guys up here. Anything faster it wouldn't drive like a real go kart.

Mitch
rbpracing is offline Find More Posts by rbpracing
Old Nov 30, 2011, 05:56 PM
Whats Black and has 24's?
Alabama, B-ham area
Joined Apr 2009
443 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by rbpracing View Post
Ok was worried. For the karts you don't need the expo settings. Its not as were running off road or blistering speeds. I mean how fast should a real scaled down kart go? I mean 25-30mph is fast enough for me and the guys up here. Anything faster it wouldn't drive like a real go kart.

Mitch
You made an interesting point Mitch. For those drivers who want to go faster they should buy a lipo powered touring car. Once you pass 30 mph in a rc kart it doesn't handle like a kart IMHO. We don't drag race the karts we drive them so whats the point of going faster if they don't handle past a certain speed. They're not a rc car so they're not meant to be driven as such. They're a gokart man! A gokart. Last I looked go karts aren't and weren't near as fast a real car. Duhh

Gottacuda
GottaCuda is offline Find More Posts by GottaCuda
Old Dec 05, 2011, 07:53 PM
Joined Nov 2009
226 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by GottaCuda View Post
You made an interesting point Mitch. For those drivers who want to go faster they should buy a lipo powered touring car. Once you pass 30 mph in a rc kart it doesn't handle like a kart IMHO. We don't drag race the karts we drive them so whats the point of going faster if they don't handle past a certain speed. They're not a rc car so they're not meant to be driven as such. They're a gokart man! A gokart. Last I looked go karts aren't and weren't near as fast a real car. Duhh

Gottacuda

Well put Gary.

Nissan
NissanNSX is offline Find More Posts by NissanNSX
Old Dec 08, 2011, 03:33 PM
Panama City Beach FL
Joined Apr 2009
645 Posts
Yeapers to all that

Ceri