SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Oct 17, 2011, 08:47 AM
Out side of Destin FL.
Joined Sep 2009
339 Posts
I know you bought one D. Listen I wasn't saying it wasn't good. Man, I own a 3 myself. You should know that. My radio hasn't let me down once. Matter of fact I even bought another for my new boat I bought last week. Also I've performed upgrades on my radio and many others who race with us. I like the FS brand for the cost and what it offers. But I still stand by what I said. I don't like the look of this one. Not sure how the 4 functions. I'm like DigDug I'd like to read a review or two.

JB'
djskiptonic is offline Find More Posts by djskiptonic
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 17, 2011, 04:48 PM
Joined Nov 2008
240 Posts
It has a different looking case maybe this is why it looks toy like to so many?

Mitch
rbpracing is offline Find More Posts by rbpracing
Old Oct 18, 2011, 03:06 PM
DoubleTrouble
Florida
Joined May 2009
379 Posts
I think Ds pulling our leg guys. I talked to my local hobby shop manager he said they aren't shipping them out until next year. It must be a prototype huh D?

DT
DoubleTrouble is offline Find More Posts by DoubleTrouble
Old Oct 19, 2011, 09:18 AM
EatenDirt
TN
Joined Jun 2009
306 Posts
Yesterday I was told the same but didn't want to hurt the guys ego by posting it. Wow.

Eatendirt
EatenDirt is offline Find More Posts by EatenDirt
Old Oct 20, 2011, 10:23 AM
Joined Aug 2009
337 Posts
I'll be keeping my radio until if falls apart, brakes or gets stolen.

Trek
Trekker1990 is offline Find More Posts by Trekker1990
Old Oct 21, 2011, 10:19 AM
DMonster
Central Alabama
Joined Oct 2010
136 Posts
I suppose everyone has the right to voice their own opinion.

Dmonster
dmonster is offline Find More Posts by dmonster
Old Oct 23, 2011, 12:13 PM
Joined Nov 2008
240 Posts
Robert wanted me to go down in each of our threads and remind you about practice day down in Alabama on Nov 5th. Let him know if you can make it

Mitch
rbpracing is offline Find More Posts by rbpracing
Old Oct 23, 2011, 01:11 PM
Joined Aug 2009
337 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by dmonster View Post
I suppose everyone has the right to voice their own opinion.

Dmonster

True everyone is entitled to their OP. One question D, why buy if it if you can't even read a review before hand? Hope they carry a good return policy D. Best luck to you.

Trek
Old Oct 23, 2011, 08:36 PM
DMonster
Central Alabama
Joined Oct 2010
136 Posts
Well I suppose a "thank you" is needed by me Trek.

D'
dmonster is offline Find More Posts by dmonster
Old Oct 24, 2011, 08:41 PM
Joined Aug 2009
337 Posts
Your welcome I guess?

Trek
Old Oct 25, 2011, 07:46 PM
Panama City Beach FL
Joined Apr 2009
645 Posts
Nice to see you guys finally made up

Ceri
CeriJonston is offline Find More Posts by CeriJonston
Old Oct 25, 2011, 11:06 PM
Team Edge
Joined Oct 2011
924 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trekker1990 View Post
True everyone is entitled to their OP. One question D, why buy if it if you can't even read a review before hand? Hope they carry a good return policy D. Best luck to you.

Trek

We took a chance on the FS gen ones and look what happen. Many of our drivers have them. Some even like myself have performed upgrades as well. All this happen way before any reviews hit online. Our first FS was a mere 24.99. You can't touch one for that anymore unless you live in China or Aust. I say take a chance on something you like, whats the worst can happen, you not like it? Then turn around and sell it. Nothing really lost but you yourself can then right a review for us to read! I say help others out with new products and enjoy rc. For a radio that is 2.4 for a mere 40.00 shipped? I say go for it!
Team Edge RC is offline Find More Posts by Team Edge RC
Old Oct 26, 2011, 07:24 PM
Cakeman
Joined Feb 2010
292 Posts
Mine still working. No glitches so far. Going on 6 months and very happy thank you very much. On the new 4 series? I don't like the case color. Not sure is it blue or gray? Ugly color honestly.

Cakeman
cakeman is offline Find More Posts by cakeman
Old Oct 27, 2011, 08:57 AM
n2kartracing
AL
Joined Mar 2009
199 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Team Edge RC View Post
We took a chance on the FS gen ones and look what happen. Many of our drivers have them. Some even like myself have performed upgrades as well. All this happen way before any reviews hit online. Our first FS was a mere 24.99. You can't touch one for that anymore unless you live in China or Aust. I say take a chance on something you like, whats the worst can happen, you not like it? Then turn around and sell it. Nothing really lost but you yourself can then right a review for us to read! I say help others out with new products and enjoy rc. For a radio that is 2.4 for a mere 40.00 shipped? I say go for it!

Over all my radio (3 series) lacks a few things but for onroad I don't catch myself missing anything.

N2
n2rckarting is offline Find More Posts by n2rckarting
Old Oct 27, 2011, 03:13 PM
Panama City Beach FL
Joined Apr 2009
645 Posts
We both like ours Good little radios for the money.

Ceri
CeriJonston is offline Find More Posts by CeriJonston