HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Aug 27, 2012, 10:48 AM
Gary
United States, MD, Salisbury
Joined Mar 2011
2,086 Posts
Thanks guys: I don't really need to email them, I was just commenting on the lack of direct customer support. I looked for it carefully when I was building my first MK, as I wasn't sure who to ask for assistance. You guys here and the MK.us forum are a tremendously helpful group. For more complicated questions it hasn't really been a problem as both the suppliers here in the US are both pretty good about answering questions.
glmccready is offline Find More Posts by glmccready
to remove ads between posts
Old Aug 27, 2012, 12:19 PM
Don L.
Old Lyme, Connecticut
Joined Feb 2006
938 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by glmccready View Post
Thanks guys: I don't really need to email them, I was just commenting on the lack of direct customer support. I looked for it carefully when I was building my first MK, as I wasn't sure who to ask for assistance. You guys here and the MK.us forum are a tremendously helpful group. For more complicated questions it hasn't really been a problem as both the suppliers here in the US are both pretty good about answering questions.
Gary,

Just so you know, I'm nobody special to them, but I emailed them a question this morning (at hisystems.de) and got an answer about 15 minutes later.

- Don
dleroi is offline Find More Posts by dleroi
Old Aug 27, 2012, 01:48 PM
Russian Federation, St Petersburg
Joined Jan 2007
76 Posts
Yes, there is also ....bestellung@hisystems.de (Bestellung is like order), but this probably does not really fit your topic.

And ....info@hisystems.de which will also fit for asking how to continue.
Ruud Westerhout is online now Find More Posts by Ruud Westerhout
Old Aug 27, 2012, 04:00 PM
Gary
United States, MD, Salisbury
Joined Mar 2011
2,086 Posts
Thanks Don and Rudd: I'll write down the email for future reference....just in case! So I assume the guys who manufacturer the MK own the shop at Mikrocontroller.com and Hisystems?
HiSystems GmbH
Flachsmeerstrasse 2
26802 Moormerland
Germany
glmccready is offline Find More Posts by glmccready
Old Aug 27, 2012, 10:05 PM
Russian Federation, St Petersburg
Joined Jan 2007
76 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by glmccready View Post
So I assume the guys who manufacturer the MK own the shop at Mikrocontroller.com and Hisystems?
As I understood yes.
Their names Holger & Ingo most probably stand for the characters H & I in the company name.
Ruud Westerhout is online now Find More Posts by Ruud Westerhout
Old Aug 29, 2012, 12:58 PM
United Kingdom, Scotland, Edinburgh
Joined Nov 2010
1,839 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by dleroi View Post
Gary,

Just so you know, I'm nobody special to them, but I emailed them a question this morning (at hisystems.de) and got an answer about 15 minutes later.

- Don
Lol Busnes must be dead slow with them 15 mins reply is quick, picturing them hogging every email to make a sale.
Dji and zero has plunk their juicy lamb chops of the plate and left them with a dry lamb bone to suck on.
Rip Mk
hexa is offline Find More Posts by hexa
Old Aug 30, 2012, 12:42 AM
MK Addict
Hellas
Joined Jun 2009
779 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by hexa View Post
Lol Busnes must be dead slow with them 15 mins reply is quick, picturing them hogging every email to make a sale.
Dji and zero has plunk their juicy lamb chops of the plate and left them with a dry lamb bone to suck on.
Rip Mk
so what?
Nettraptor is offline Find More Posts by Nettraptor
Old Aug 30, 2012, 02:37 AM
Joined Aug 2011
190 Posts
I have a problem with the new V4 mikrokopter menu on the MX-20.

There is no voltage and current data. All numbers are zero. But if I go to the old menu, there is all data.
miza is offline Find More Posts by miza
Old Aug 30, 2012, 11:36 AM
Joined Feb 2005
2,525 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by miza View Post
I have a problem with the new V4 mikrokopter menu on the MX-20.

There is no voltage and current data. All numbers are zero. But if I go to the old menu, there is all data.
I had the same problem. I ended up going back to V3 and it worked. I think it's a bug in the v4.
Buffythesaint is online now Find More Posts by Buffythesaint
Old Aug 30, 2012, 12:36 PM
OCD
King, NC
Joined Aug 2000
485 Posts
asked not tried

So someone posed a question to me while flying the other day. What would happen if you armed the copter and while on the ground put it into "come home" with a way point flight loaded. Would it be able to take off and fly to the way points.

I know if its already off the ground a few meters all is well. But unsure about starting with no altitude. Anybody know?

Marcus
Wright is offline Find More Posts by Wright
Old Aug 30, 2012, 12:51 PM
Joined Aug 2011
190 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buffythesaint View Post
I had the same problem. I ended up going back to V3 and it worked. I think it's a bug in the v4.
I found out what was wrong. You must enable all the telemetry sensors in the radio for the V4. Now it shows everything
miza is offline Find More Posts by miza
Old Aug 30, 2012, 01:47 PM
Joined Feb 2005
2,525 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by miza View Post
I found out what was wrong. You must enable all the telemetry sensors in the radio for the V4. Now it shows everything
Ahh, thats why it wouldn't work for me. I only selected a few values that I wanted to hear via voice readout. The V3 allowed this and I was able to get voltage and current to read out on the display.
Buffythesaint is online now Find More Posts by Buffythesaint
Old Aug 30, 2012, 03:31 PM
United Kingdom, Scotland, Edinburgh
Joined Nov 2010
1,839 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nettraptor View Post
so what?
So so so Santa clause is not coming to town.
hexa is offline Find More Posts by hexa
Old Sep 01, 2012, 04:37 PM
Joined Sep 2004
38 Posts
hi. pls need help. Will someone explain how to setup a futaba R6208SB receiver to be use with the inverter cable?. I have soldered the cables as per the wiki picture but after the first start i get an error of no rc signal.
Thaks in advance.
Luis
luis fernando is offline Find More Posts by luis fernando
Old Sep 02, 2012, 07:06 AM
Wish i was a flight pack
Australia, NSW, Bass Hill
Joined Jan 2012
332 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by luis fernando View Post
hi. pls need help. Will someone explain how to setup a futaba R6208SB receiver to be use with the inverter cable?. I have soldered the cables as per the wiki picture but after the first start i get an error of no rc signal.
Thaks in advance.
Luis
Try rebinding the receiver i had the same issue, (if you have already set sbus in mktool)
TNTJET is offline Find More Posts by TNTJET
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: Some Stuff