HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Nov 10, 2010, 12:30 PM
New Jersey
Joined Feb 2003
7,903 Posts
Discussion
Nitroplanes CMP 90MM T-45 Hawk 2

Flyboytha1 has obviously acted like a child and thought nothing of all the people following the thread and closed it. I have started this thread for those who want to discuss the nitroplanes T-45 without such strict limitations as to not be able to post about anything other than the plane itself.

Continued from here:

http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1332797
Tumbler is offline Find More Posts by Tumbler
Last edited by Tumbler; Nov 10, 2010 at 02:21 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 10, 2010, 12:33 PM
deltas are cool
Tehachapi ,CA.
Joined Apr 2006
20,010 Posts
well it was a great thread ...i thought our loss
AIR SALLY is online now Find More Posts by AIR SALLY
Old Nov 10, 2010, 12:46 PM
The Greater Bay Area
Joined Sep 2008
3,868 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumbler View Post
Flyboytha1 has obviously acted like a child and thought nothing of all the people following the thread and closed it. I have started this thread for those who want to discuss the nitroplanes T-45 without such strict limitations as to not be able to post about anything other than the plane itself.
A child complains about what mommy & daddy won't let them spend.

It's yours to build on now .

I'll let you guys know when i fly mines .
FlyBoyTha1 is offline Find More Posts by FlyBoyTha1
Last edited by FlyBoyTha1; Nov 10, 2010 at 12:54 PM.
Old Nov 10, 2010, 12:48 PM
Fly allot, Crash allot, next?
United States, CA, Corona
Joined Feb 2006
7,197 Posts
Gee, not what I expected from Marvin, usually he just smiles. I was hoping that he just started a new thread for his build, and let the discussion thread continue on it's own.

I have my T-45, still in the box, was waiting for Marvin to blaze the trail. Oh well. One thing for sure, I'm not spending $900 bucks to power this plane let someone else do that.
SCALEFAN is offline Find More Posts by SCALEFAN
Old Nov 10, 2010, 12:54 PM
The Greater Bay Area
Joined Sep 2008
3,868 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by SCALEFAN View Post
Gee, not what I expected from Marvin, usually he just smiles. I was hoping that he just started a new thread for his build, and let the discussion thread continue on it's own.

I have my T-45, still in the box, was waiting for Marvin to blaze the trail. Oh well. One thing for sure, I'm not spending $900 bucks to power this plane let someone else do that.
Al,

I'm most likly going to use a cheap scorpion motor to power mine's with maybe the HK3026-1400 8's 45c 4200mAH packs.
Old Nov 10, 2010, 01:03 PM
New Jersey
Joined Feb 2003
7,903 Posts
Perhaps, but I buy my planes and you do not which is why you own every plane Nitroplanes sells. If complaining makes me a child, then yes I am a child. However, when I finish the planes I have they do not look like they were built by a child. You would be hard pressed to say the same.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyBoyTha1 View Post
A child complains about what mommy & daddy won't let them spend.

It's yours to build on now .

I'll let you guys know when i fly mines .
Old Nov 10, 2010, 01:09 PM
The Greater Bay Area
Joined Sep 2008
3,868 Posts
Quote:
Perhaps, but I buy my planes and you do not which is why you own every plane Nitroplanes sells. If complaining makes me a child, then yes I am a child. However, when I finish the planes I have they do not look like they were built by a child. You would be hard pressed to say the same.
Wow

Quantity Item1 CMP Super High Quality Fiberglass T-45 EDF RC Jet w/ Fixed LG
SubTotal: $199Shipping and Handling: $17.6Tax: $19.4
Insurance: $0
Discount: $0
Total: $236

No need for me to say more. Paid for always.

Thats one thing about people they read sometime and run with it, it's such ashame

A child believes everything they read.

I won't reply nor play your game, get your build on my man
Old Nov 10, 2010, 01:13 PM
New Jersey
Joined Feb 2003
7,903 Posts
Wow, you sucked it up and bought one eh! Awesome. You should post that in your thread so people know. Oh no you can't because you closed it. Still can't believe that one.

Quote:
Wow

Quantity Item1 CMP Super High Quality Fiberglass T-45 EDF RC Jet w/ Fixed LG
SubTotal: $199Shipping and Handling: $17.6Tax: $19.4
Insurance: $0
Discount: $0
Total: $236
Old Nov 10, 2010, 01:17 PM
The Greater Bay Area
Joined Sep 2008
3,868 Posts
Quote:
Wow, you sucked it up and bought one eh! Awesome. You should post that in your thread so people know. Oh no you can't because you closed it. Still can't believe that one.
It's on post #26 of the closed thread
Old Nov 10, 2010, 01:25 PM
deltas are cool
Tehachapi ,CA.
Joined Apr 2006
20,010 Posts
yeah tumbler he did post that right away ....come on lets kiss and make up boys ...Marv it was a good thread
Old Nov 10, 2010, 01:25 PM
New Jersey
Joined Feb 2003
7,903 Posts
And what did I say in that thread....I said I couldn't care less if people got free planes as long as they take pics and video. I stuck up for you up until you pulled this nonsense and took your ball and went home by closing the thread. Many people were enjoying the thread and you thought nothing of them. Then you decide to criticize me and everyone else who is upset because they can't buy a particular plane they want, including many people out there who probabaly can't because they are out of a job or money is tight because of the economy. That was just low class dude. I am lucky enough to have a job right now and have plenty of money, but I have other things i need money for like an upcoming wedding which is obviously more important than a model airplane.

http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showp...7&postcount=42

Quote:
It's on page one of the closed thread
Old Nov 10, 2010, 01:37 PM
New Jersey
Joined Feb 2003
7,903 Posts
I am over it. For me it's just a hobby and don't get that worked up about it which is why I can't understand how someone can get upset about a thread going off topic a bit. People can post whatever they want in any of my build threads, I don't care. Everyone is different, I guess we have to respect that. Nevertheless, I am done with it. Feel free to post now about the plane now or Marv please re-open your thread for the guys and we can make sure to stay on topic for the most part.

\
Quote:
Originally Posted by AIR SALLY View Post
yeah tumbler he did post that right away ....come on lets kiss and make up boys ...Marv it was a good thread
Old Nov 10, 2010, 02:09 PM
Renegade Fun Forever!!
Fontana, California, United States
Joined Jul 2004
26,908 Posts
Wow, ok I just saw the other thread was closed. Marv must have had a reason He's a very cool guy and not like others that just spew, so anyway lets get some building done!
rvincent is online now Find More Posts by rvincent
Old Nov 10, 2010, 02:15 PM
New Jersey
Joined Feb 2003
7,903 Posts
I am going with micro Spring Air's. I have them in 5 or 6 planes and always work great. They lowered the price too. They used to be $150, now $125.
Old Nov 10, 2010, 02:15 PM
deltas are cool
Tehachapi ,CA.
Joined Apr 2006
20,010 Posts
Bob yes sorry to see Marv close the thread ...did you get yours yet?