SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Jan 24, 2013, 12:47 PM
Tally Ho!
The Netherlands
Joined Apr 2006
4,144 Posts
Reason: Offensive content (Flatulence)
Flatulence is when a user brings up a controversial off-topic issue (e.g. religion, politics, moderation issues) within the course of an on-topic discussion. Please keep all content in its proper place at RCGroups.

The moderator who warned you entered this comment:
-------
This is the "humor" forum. Political discussion is only allowed in the "Life, the Universe, and Politics" forum.
kusunokimasahige is offline Find More Posts by kusunokimasahige
Last edited by kusunokimasahige; Jan 25, 2013 at 11:11 AM.
Old Jan 24, 2013, 12:50 PM
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
USA, KY, Hebron
Joined Dec 2005
2,730 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by kusunokimasahige View Post
The story about the Dutch nude beaches is true. Only ugly people undress there. ROFL.

The problem with over sexualizing imagery in society is not that what Pitviper states :

"amen... the USA is the only place nudity is taboo.. go to a public pool in europe.. or walk down the street and look at advertisements or tv commercials.. why does our society have to frown upon things that we all want but to afraid to show it... if that image is of a 12 year old.. dont expect her to look like that when she is 25. "

But lies in the fact that even children of pre or pubescent age are seen by some as lust objects.

"Things we all want but afraid to show it "does NOT count when it involves pre- and pubescent girls as well as boys.

These are the real victims of the over-sexualization of society. Child P. which is sadly still abundant on the internet is something which has to be fought with all vigor.

Posting an image of a 12 year old in pumps (stiletto heeled shoes), with make-up and with beginning perky breasts in a swimsuit, in any position, is not at all sane. I would even deem it sick. (sickening to the eye)

Of course, there are many companies selling swimming clothes for kids who use models, of which none wear pumps or even make-up. But the shift from nude to non-nude kid images in order to make it semi-legal is done by criminals who full well know their clients wishes.

Kids should find out about their own sexuality amongst themselves, with educational guidance of adults, but that is where the line is drawn and should be drawn. Adults can guide kids (read pubescents) with theory, but in the end it is for the kids in puberty to discover it all amongst themselves, without too much interference of the parents or any other adult grown ups for that matter.

However, making young pubescent kids look as if they are adult wearing (in adult males' eyes) sexy outfits is something which should be fought against with the harshest measures possible.

KM
That's such a funny picture, I almost fell out of my chair laughing

Wait, what thread is this again???

habitforming is offline Find More Posts by habitforming
Old Jan 24, 2013, 12:56 PM
Tally Ho!
The Netherlands
Joined Apr 2006
4,144 Posts
Habitforming:

I would add:

Old Jan 24, 2013, 01:03 PM
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
USA, KY, Hebron
Joined Dec 2005
2,730 Posts

I have this problem myself...

Old Jan 24, 2013, 01:31 PM
Bishopville S.C.
Joined May 2003
4,073 Posts
Works for me!
Ron H is online now Find More Posts by Ron H
Old Jan 24, 2013, 04:37 PM
Who dares, wins
Canada, ON, Guelph
Joined Jun 2012
713 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wookster View Post
I took a cruise to the dutch Islands. They have a European approach to beaches. To be honest, the thrill of being on a nude beach lasted all of three seconds. Seems the only people who were sans clothes, were the people who shouldn't have been. What had been seen cannot be unseen.

addictedtoplanes is online now Find More Posts by addictedtoplanes
Old Jan 24, 2013, 04:41 PM
Tally Ho!
The Netherlands
Joined Apr 2006
4,144 Posts
Old Jan 24, 2013, 04:57 PM
USA, MO, O'Fallon
Joined Dec 2003
2,088 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by pitviper51 View Post
amen... the USA is the only place nudity is taboo..
I think there are more places than the USA where public nudity is frowned upon - Much more of an issue in Islam, for example.
martimer is offline Find More Posts by martimer
RCG Plus Member
Old Jan 24, 2013, 04:58 PM
Tally Ho!
The Netherlands
Joined Apr 2006
4,144 Posts
Biggest producer of adult entertainment in the world = USA......
Old Jan 24, 2013, 05:34 PM
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
USA, KY, Hebron
Joined Dec 2005
2,730 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by kusunokimasahige View Post
Biggest producer of adult entertainment in the world = USA......
correlation != causation

funny pictures???
Old Jan 24, 2013, 06:15 PM
Joined Jul 2008
1,822 Posts
Kusuno,

I agree with you to some degree I have daughters, that said I have a question for you how do folks in the Netherlands feel about the death penalty?
Kcal is offline Find More Posts by Kcal
Old Jan 24, 2013, 07:26 PM
Foamy Season is here! MX2#1
Elizabethtown, Kentucky
Joined Nov 2005
3,406 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wookster View Post
I took a cruise to the dutch Islands. They have a European approach to beaches. To be honest, the thrill of being on a nude beach lasted all of three seconds. Seems the only people who were sans clothes, were the people who shouldn't have been. What had been seen cannot be unseen.

I remember that part of being over there too. but it wasn't always bad.
pitviper51 is offline Find More Posts by pitviper51
Old Jan 24, 2013, 08:16 PM
Tally Ho!
The Netherlands
Joined Apr 2006
4,144 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kcal View Post
Kusuno,

I agree with you to some degree I have daughters, that said I have a question for you how do folks in the Netherlands feel about the death penalty?
We are against the death penalty. Not everyone in our country of course, but most. It is our nations belief that no government has the right to execute its citizens. We find and deem it inhumane as well as barbaric. We do not see it as justice but as an act of revenge.

Also, the chances and dangers of innocents being convicted wrongfully leading to their death is quite apparent. That is also why our Judicial system does not work with juries. No emotional pleas which could swing a jury are allowed. Our judges are the ones who have to judge according to the letter of the law, and due process is given. Anyone in our country suspect in a crime is innocent until proven guilty BEYOND ANY DOUBT. So, we go on clear evidence and forensic science. But, even in our country at times people are convicted while innocent. Mostly because of errors or deliberate tampering with evidence by the police and the prosecution. At times people were mentally tortured by the police, using unlawful extended interrogation techniques. When this is discovered the innocent is set free and compensated, and the people responsible are prosecuted.

Mentally disturbed people, (and pedophilia is seen as a mental disorder), are put away. They can be resocialized, but most of them will get 'TBS" which is committing them to the state in mental asylum prisons. The chances you get out of those are minimal at best, since it is up to the judge as well as the doctors inside if you ever are let loose again. Sometimes you can have a leave under guard, but since a few nutters escaped and were recaptured after a new offense, voices are getting stronger to never let these people go on leave.

Hope that answers your question.

KM

Last edited by kusunokimasahige; Jan 24, 2013 at 08:44 PM.
Old Jan 24, 2013, 08:44 PM
Joined Jul 2008
1,822 Posts
Thank you for taking the time to respond back to me, as there are no easy answers to most things in life we as humans are left to do the best we can with what we have. You would very much like the Life the Universe and Politics portion of RC Groups, take a look when you are able.
Kcal is offline Find More Posts by Kcal
Old Jan 24, 2013, 10:27 PM
Howdie Doo Dat ?
Pleasant Valley Modelport
Joined Sep 2006
8,952 Posts
What's FG ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pitviper51 View Post
doh what i miss LOL. join the 'Just Post It' thread on FG
Chophop is online now Find More Posts by Chophop