HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Oct 06, 2012, 08:21 PM
free bird
South Africa, GP, Johannesburg
Joined Aug 2011
169 Posts
Quote:
Chophop;Oh great, Miss Woodknot
Miss Woodknot could not, but these ones definately can!
http://www.google.co.za/url?sa=t&rct...kJ3019NIG0caDg
Mickey D is offline Find More Posts by Mickey D
Old Oct 06, 2012, 11:44 PM
Howdie Doo Dat ?
Pleasant Valley Modelport
Joined Sep 2006
8,983 Posts
I guess wood is a good as plastic or better in many applications.
Chophop is online now Find More Posts by Chophop
Old Oct 07, 2012, 12:17 AM
Augernaut
United States, KS, Overland Park
Joined Jan 2010
1,475 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mickey D View Post
Seems like meat kills brain cells as well!
Whoever believes that load of bully beef must be a real chop!
Why have "Scientests" not explained why there are still apes that have not yet evolved into human??? until those chickens prove it I will chuck that theory on the coals.
Look at your dental structure, you were born to kill. Look at the amount critical amino acids in the brain. Sorry friend. These things are not supplied by salad. Think what you want about apes, but our small jaws and sharp front teeth can only point to the fact we became what we are by killing and cooking meat. It was the apex moment. Apes have not involved into humans because they do not cook their meat. Increasing the digestability of muscle tissue by putting it in fire sparked this whole thing we call humanity. Its truly incredible.
Wookster is offline Find More Posts by Wookster
Old Oct 07, 2012, 12:32 AM
Taking care of the pond.
United States, CA, Sanger
Joined Apr 2004
7,377 Posts
../=\..
MILLERTIME is offline Find More Posts by MILLERTIME
Old Oct 07, 2012, 12:43 AM
DFC~ We Do Flyin' Right
USA, GA, Atlanta
Joined Nov 2008
14,749 Posts
Thanks Miller

More pics... less commentary and drama.
bsbauman is offline Find More Posts by bsbauman
RCG Plus Member
Old Oct 07, 2012, 01:36 AM
free bird
Joined Aug 2011
169 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by bsbauman View Post
Thanks Miller

More pics... less commentary and drama.
Oh come off it bsb...That's like saying "I hate it when people complain!"
Besides If I just wanted to see funny pictures I would go to a forum that specializes in that, The cool thing about 'this thread' is that we can share our thoughts about the way we interpret a funny picture it's not like we ever really hijack the funny picture thread to talk about WW2 or anything, that's what LTUP is for. If you look at my attachments list I have over 20 pages of funny pictures so I ain't complaining!

@Wookster, Ok then we are just going to have to disagree on this one!
but a horse has very similar teeth to a human in comparison to carnivorous animals such as lions, wild dogs, chetahs etc. Just from experience I can say that after a couple years of being vegetarian I feel pretty good inside and out I'm not crazy about salad anyways I prefer "cooking type" vegies, beans, rice, homemade pizza, maize pap it's like krits just finer and firmer, although I do realize that I can't get essential fatty acids and vitamin B12 from just veggies so I scoff down a can of tuna from time to time.
Old Oct 07, 2012, 01:41 AM
Gill, MA
Joined Apr 2006
213 Posts
Might be a little risky. Ok this one may be a little safer. Sorry

Greg
deerdad is offline Find More Posts by deerdad
Last edited by deerdad; Oct 08, 2012 at 08:27 PM.
Old Oct 07, 2012, 01:52 AM
free bird
Joined Aug 2011
169 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by MILLERTIME View Post
../=\..
What are poachers stealing rhino tails now? Just so you know we have been injecting large quantities of female hormones into the rhino's horns! BwaHahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
__________________________________________________ ______________
Name: Butts.jpg
Views: 419
Size: 100.0 KB
Description:
Last edited by Mickey D; Oct 07, 2012 at 02:15 PM. Reason: Misspelled BwaHahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Old Oct 07, 2012, 10:37 AM
Howdie Doo Dat ?
Pleasant Valley Modelport
Joined Sep 2006
8,983 Posts
I'll let you figure out the car thing, the other is of a bug clever enough to disguise it's self as a bird dropping.
Chophop is online now Find More Posts by Chophop
Last edited by Chophop; Oct 07, 2012 at 10:44 AM.
Old Oct 07, 2012, 11:39 AM
Kansas
Joined Jul 2005
182 Posts
It's that time of the year again...

Count Rustula prepares for a snack.
GWFAMI is offline Find More Posts by GWFAMI
Old Oct 07, 2012, 12:14 PM
United States, GA, Tucker
Joined Apr 2000
353 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chophop View Post
I'll let you figure out the car thing, the other is of a bug clever enough to disguise it's self as a bird dropping.
The vehicle has the right side wheels on the left side and vice versa. The spokes should face the other way. Unless they are all the same and then the other side is correct.

Phil G is offline Find More Posts by Phil G
Old Oct 07, 2012, 01:18 PM
More Evolution and less Darwin
United States, CO, Golden
Joined Feb 2006
724 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil G View Post
The vehicle has the right side wheels on the left side and vice versa. The spokes should face the other way. Unless they are all the same and then the other side is correct.

It's a POS Chevy that's been put out to pasture................................
racedouge1 is offline Find More Posts by racedouge1
Old Oct 07, 2012, 02:25 PM
free bird
Joined Aug 2011
169 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chophop View Post
At first I thought that red Chev is the same car as the window with the bird dropping because of the reflection in the window appears to match the terrain of the car picture with cattle in the one and a farm hou
Old Oct 07, 2012, 03:29 PM
Augernaut
United States, KS, Overland Park
Joined Jan 2010
1,475 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mickey D View Post
Oh come off it bsb...That's like saying "I hate it when people complain!"
Besides If I just wanted to see funny pictures I would go to a forum that specializes in that, The cool thing about 'this thread' is that we can share our thoughts about the way we interpret a funny picture it's not like we ever really hijack the funny picture thread to talk about WW2 or anything, that's what LTUP is for. If you look at my attachments list I have over 20 pages of funny pictures so I ain't complaining!

@Wookster, Ok then we are just going to have to disagree on this one!
but a horse has very similar teeth to a human in comparison to carnivorous animals such as lions, wild dogs, chetahs etc. Just from experience I can say that after a couple years of being vegetarian I feel pretty good inside and out I'm not crazy about salad anyways I prefer "cooking type" vegies, beans, rice, homemade pizza, maize pap it's like krits just finer and firmer, although I do realize that I can't get essential fatty acids and vitamin B12 from just veggies so I scoff down a can of tuna from time to time.
I don't think we entirely disagree. Our diets now are full of variety and as a vegetarian you have access to things year round that never would have been in the past. So it is entirely possible to live as you do healthily. I'm just saying that the way we are physically is a result of animal protien, and your diet as a vegetarian has to compensate for that.

I call B.S. on the passing gas thing . If I want to get even with my co-workers on road trips I eat a head of brocolli the night before. Then wait for us to get on the highway and start ripping out the "Saving Private Ryan" soundtrack.

Does beer count as a veggie?
Wookster is offline Find More Posts by Wookster
Old Oct 07, 2012, 03:44 PM
In Rc for a LONG TIME FFAA#1
Canada, ON, Ottawa
Joined Jun 2004
1,377 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wookster View Post
I don't think we entirely disagree. Our diets now are full of variety and as a vegetarian you have access to things year round that never would have been in the past. So it is entirely possible to live as you do healthily. I'm just saying that the way we are physically is a result of animal protien, and your diet as a vegetarian has to compensate for that.

I call B.S. on the passing gas thing . If I want to get even with my co-workers on road trips I eat a head of brocolli the night before. Then wait for us to get on the highway and start ripping out the "Saving Private Ryan" soundtrack.

Does beer count as a veggie?
only if its the only true beer guineas
laserman is offline Find More Posts by laserman