HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by Rooroo, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Nov 09, 2010, 11:37 AM
Borehamwood, Hertfordshire/Camden, London, UK
Joined Nov 2010
0 Posts
Trader Rating: 0
For Sale
Simjet 2300 turbine engine for sale in UK

I have a Simjet 2300 turbine engine for sale, I bought it a few years back intending to run it but never got around to it, as such, it has been sitting in it's box in a cupboard for the past 3 years and I have never run it.

The guy I bought it from had it from new and only ran it around 20-30 times, it comes with all the parts and should still work as I have barely touched it since I bought it. It also comes with the manual and some instructions from the previous owner on how to use it.

I'm from London, UK, and will only be selling to UK users I'm afraid. I'm not sure whether or not I might use ebay to sell it yet, but if I do, I'll post up a link. I'll post some pictures up in a minute, just got to find my camera

Bought it for 1k+, so looking for a half decent price but don't want to rip anyone off, offers are welcome.

This link has info on the 2300:
http://www.simjet.com/C1256F6600773F...C006ED543?open

Thanks.

Andrew.

(If this is the wrong place for this ad, please move or delete, I'm new here.)
Rooroo is offline Find More Posts by Rooroo
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 10, 2010, 10:09 AM
Joined Nov 2010
0 Posts
pictures

Here are the pictures, sorry for the wait. I'm asking 1000 ono, make me an offer? Oh and I will be able to post to europe too instead of just the UK.
Cheers

Andy
Old Nov 19, 2010, 12:39 PM
Joined Nov 2010
0 Posts
Alright, my turbine is finally up for sale on eBid, was going to use Ebay but the price you have to pay to list and sell an item is ridiculously high and eBid seems a decent and much cheaper competitor.

here's the link: http://uk.ebid.net/for-sale/simjet-2...c-34276750.htm

My email address is ataylorrose@hotmail.co.uk
Feel free to email me with any questions.

Thanks

Andrew