Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
Old Nov 08, 2010, 09:26 AM
Italy
Joined Jun 2008
379 Posts
Discussion
Any RC heli/planes simulator for Android?

Do you know of any RC flight sim for Android mobiles? Something similar to RC Heli Sim for i-Phone...
More in general: do you know of any RC flight related software for Android platform?
Looking for interesting apps for my new (well, actually I'll have after Christmas ) mobile phone.
Thanks bye.
Tom_1971 is online now Find More Posts by Tom_1971
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 09, 2010, 07:42 PM
Joined May 2009
1,158 Posts
Get 'Angry Birds'
kevinb120 is offline Find More Posts by kevinb120
Old Nov 10, 2010, 08:44 AM
Italy
Joined Jun 2008
379 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinb120 View Post
Get 'Angry Birds'
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Angry_Birds ?!?!?!?
Old Jan 19, 2011, 03:07 AM
Joined Jan 2011
1 Posts
A full featured radio control models simulator. Photorealistic sceneries. Soaring, glow trainer, glow aerobatic and helicopter.

Please, note that only high end smartphones has a 3D accelerator capable of manage the big textures used on the scenery. This program has tested on a HTC Desire. No every touch screens are truly multitouch (HTC desire touch screen is not really a full multitouch screen: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gesture...d_single-touch).
Froyo JIT compiler is probably a must. The user experience can vary significantly depending on hardware.
Please try before buy. There is a free full trial version with 2 min of flying experience.
Three versions:
1.-Trial (free and a must before buy).
2.-Gamer (this is a cheap version for casual gamer. Add ons and some options like trims, exponentials and aerodynamic edition are disabled). €4
3.-Full (more expensive version for serious aeromodeller. All options enable). €19
Improve your flying skills practicing with your phone. Please send errors and coments to leobueno@leobueno.net. Full simulator has add ons extensibility using a freeware PC Simulator Program (Leo's RC Simulator for PC). Third party Aerofly (tm) addons and FMS addons are compatible with this simulator. Basic aerodynamics editor. Trims and exponentials. Controller modes selectable. Enjoy.
leobueno is offline Find More Posts by leobueno
Old Jan 19, 2011, 09:28 AM
Italy
Joined Jun 2008
379 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by leobueno View Post
A full featured radio control models simulator. Photorealistic sceneries. Soaring, glow trainer, glow aerobatic and helicopter.

Please, note that only high end smartphones has a 3D accelerator capable of manage the big textures used on the scenery. This program has tested on a HTC Desire. No every touch screens are truly multitouch (HTC desire touch screen is not really a full multitouch screen: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gesture...d_single-touch).
Froyo JIT compiler is probably a must. The user experience can vary significantly depending on hardware.
Please try before buy. There is a free full trial version with 2 min of flying experience.
Three versions:
1.-Trial (free and a must before buy).
2.-Gamer (this is a cheap version for casual gamer. Add ons and some options like trims, exponentials and aerodynamic edition are disabled). 4
3.-Full (more expensive version for serious aeromodeller. All options enable). 19
Improve your flying skills practicing with your phone. Please send errors and coments to leobueno@leobueno.net. Full simulator has add ons extensibility using a freeware PC Simulator Program (Leo's RC Simulator for PC). Third party Aerofly (tm) addons and FMS addons are compatible with this simulator. Basic aerodynamics editor. Trims and exponentials. Controller modes selectable. Enjoy.
I've already spotted your program on the market and downloaded a couple of weeks ago. Just had possibility to try the demo before the Bluetooth of my phone died and I needed to send to assistance, where it still is.
Apparently it is quite hard to fly smoothly unless you have a very large screen (maybe, I have just 3.2" on my LG Optimus) because it is not simple to move the thumbs with the required accuracy, neither to catch the centre of the stick position with the thumbs... I'll pratice as soon as I'll have my phone back again.

May I give you a suggestion? tThe cost (especially the full version) is quite high with respect to the average cost of applications in the market... maybe you could have more customers if you made it simpler (who needs expo and similar things on a phone... it's a game after all and cannot substitute Real Flight or similar on a PC!) and cheaper.

Anyway thanks for the efforts. I do hope other developers will try doing similar apps for our RC entusiasts!
Old Dec 01, 2011, 03:33 PM
Italy
Joined Jun 2008
379 Posts
The developer of Clearview has released few apps. Look on the market, they are well done.

Inviato dal mio LG-E720 usando Tapatalk