HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Nov 07, 2010, 08:46 AM
Deutschland, Baden-Württemberg, Stuttgart
Joined Aug 2010
70 Posts
Question
Searching RC Car with transmitter having the pots NOT soldered directly on the board

Hi there,

as the title states, I am searching for a RC Car RTR Set, with a transmitter that has its inside potentiometers NOT soldered directly onto the board, they should be connected to the board by wire..

The modell should be big enough to attach a camera of about 3x3x5 cm and about 20-25 g in weight (inkl camera battery).

It would be very nice if the camera could be mounted inside the modells cockpit.

Price should be maximum 100€, it does not need to be super quality, it's for an indoor project. I found some modells at ebay, but I assume those cheap transmitters have their potentiometers soldered on the board..

e.g.:
http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...m=160502191570

Anyone knows this modell? Migth it fit my needs?
Nase is offline Find More Posts by Nase
to remove ads between posts