SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Nov 06, 2010, 01:16 PM
USA, MD, Hagerstown
Joined Jun 2009
3,310 Posts
Discussion
Question for E-Flite about the Rhapsody 25e ARF

How is it that this plane is not included in the Platinum line? Throw the Dummy radial in the box and charge me the extra $5. As far as I can see that's the ONLY thing really missing other than an optional pilot. Thank you very much for letting us decide what color decal we want or don't want to use for the name. Z-bends in pre-cut push rods?, again, Thank you. Push rod bending has become one of my nightmares while building my cub and Texan. Control surfaces hinged and control horns installed. Almost everything is done for you on this one.
Bravo!!! I have to admit it was a complete impulse buy, but I did needed to add a Bi-plane to my hanger, and I just happened to have a Power 25 sitting on the shelf. I didn't think it would get built till after the Texan was finished and maybe even the Mustang. After looking at the manual and unboxing some of it I think it may end up going together tonight. Other than the radial and pilot of course.
V2rider is online now Find More Posts by V2rider
to remove ads between posts