HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by electric man, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Nov 06, 2010, 12:42 PM
Joined Jan 2006
0 Posts
Trader Rating: 13
Sold
>>SALE<< ALSEMA SAGITA - 4 meter SCALE SAILPLANE >>SALE<<

>>>>>>> LOW LOW LOW BLOW OUT PRICE <<<<<<<

ALSEMA SAGITA - 4 meter SCALE SAILPLANE - With ELECTRIC ASSIST

The Alsema Sagita is a great scale ship for fast Aerobatics, Slope and Aero tow. With 4m of wing it is easy to see far out. It tracks well and can move out with ballast!

Hacker Motor installed in Nose B50 11xl 5.2 to 1 - $439.
Sky Melody Vario Meter installed. - $350.
Castle Controller 110 HV - $229.
Thunder Power Battery 8cell 5000mah - $400.
Carbon Prop and Spinner - $75.
JR Digital Servos. One Elev Servos, One Rudder - $100.
2 Spoiler servos Airtronics 94761 - $120
2 Hitec Ailerons 5125 MG Thin Wing - $126.
BEC - $30
JR Receiver 921 2.4 - $189s

Above items come to $2058.
ALSEMA SAGITA cost $845.
Purchased from Soaring USA

TOTAL COST WOULD BE $2903.

WILL SELL EVERYTHING FOR BLOW OUT PRICE OF>>>> $1549.!! Or Best Offer. Plus Shipping.

WITHOUT VARIO METER, WILL SELL FOR $1299. !! Or Best Offer. Plus Shipping

I take PayPal

THE ALSEMA SAGITA HAS:
Fiberglass fuselage-Red stripes painted at factory
Two-pieces foam/balsa wing
Fiberglass leading edge
Wing joiner (16 mm) located in the middle of fiberglass spar
Wing supported by carbon stripes and fiberglass under the balsa cover. Although the wing is not full fiberglass, it has similar characteristics of stiffness, still being very light
Clear canopy
Oracover on wings and balsa tail parts
Tight covering, with all seams hand-sealed
Includes all necessary hardware and brakes
Main wheel installed, I added Tail wheels and Wing wheels

Flown many times, Excellent Condition.

I use a four wheel cart to Launch the plane on hard surfaces or grass. The cart does not come with the plane, but is available, inquire. Or you can build your own. In the past, I have used a cart to launch many other 4, 5 and 6 meter sailplanes and it works flawlessly.

A person puts the sailplane on the cart, starts the Elect. motor, and off goes the cart until the plane lifts off the cart, it is amazing. Land the sailplane as usual.
When you turn the motor off, the prop folds back against the Fuselage, becoming almost invisible, except at close range. You now enjoy a pure Sailplane. When the sailplane is in the air, you cannot see the prop.
The battery and motor balance the sailplane perfectly, you do not have to use lead. The over all weight does not change at all.
The plane is great for sloping Eagle Butte, or the Cliffs at Torry Pines, or anywhere else there is good lift. You may hand launch the plane as normal and no motor is needed. When you are ready to land and are coming in too low, all you have to do is turn on the motor and go around again. A great safety feature!

For aero towing, all you have to do is cut a small slot in the bottom front of the Fuselage and install a tow release servo. When you are ready to land, you have the option of turning on the elect motor if needed. Also if there is not a lot of lift, after you are released from the tow plane, you have the option of turning on the motor and power up to altitude again without landing and having to wait in line again for the tow plane. You can power up to altitude four or five times with this battery.
This motor set up is very simple and straight forward, never gives you any problems. I have used this motor set up on many other Gliders in the last four years and love it! You will too!
It is not like the very expensive motor system that fits inside the fuselage behind the wing. I have tried this other retractable motor system in another Plane and did not like it at all. I have shown photos of the cart with the Ventus Sailplane, to show what the cart looks like.

electric man is offline Find More Posts by electric man
Last edited by electric man; Nov 06, 2010 at 06:16 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Closed Thread