HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by BloomingtonFPV, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Nov 05, 2010, 08:02 PM
KC9TPL- Get Legit
USA, IN, Bloomington
Joined Aug 2007
841 Posts
Trader Rating: 39
Sold
One KKMulticopter V5 SMD controller with gyros

This is a completed SMD V5 KKMulticopter board I built for my tricopter. It is tested and works very well:

KK multicopter tricopter (1 min 8 sec)

The movie contains pictures of the second board I built for this tricopter; the picture below shows the board I am selling (I already sold the board in the movie). Both boards worked extremely well.

It currently has the tricopter software but I can put any software on it (e.g. for quads or sexycopters).

$90 shipped CONUS. I will also consider shipping to other locations for actual shipping costs. Paypal only please (doesn't have to be gift).

Please reply to this ad and pm me.
BloomingtonFPV is offline Find More Posts by BloomingtonFPV
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 07, 2010, 01:53 AM
Suspended Account
United States, IL, Chicago
Joined Dec 2006
8,649 Posts
Trader Rating: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by BloomingtonFPV View Post
This is a completed SMD V5 KKMulticopter board I built for my tricopter. It is tested and works very well:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5S2FzCT9OXM

The movie contains pictures of the second board I built for this tricopter; the picture below shows the board I am selling (I already sold the board in the movie). Both boards worked extremely well.

It currently has the tricopter software but I can put any software on it (e.g. for quads or sexycopters).

$90 shipped CONUS. I will also consider shipping to other locations for actual shipping costs. Paypal only please (doesn't have to be gift).

Please reply to this ad and pm me.

getting out of kk now?
Quad_Addict is offline Find More Posts by Quad_Addict
Old Nov 07, 2010, 08:35 AM
KC9TPL- Get Legit
USA, IN, Bloomington
Joined Aug 2007
841 Posts
Out of multicopters. I built it for FPV and aerial photography, but I really need something that will haul up my Canon DSLR and these multicopters are just not powerful enough. They are tons of fun for messing around in small spaces and I would like to keep it, but I'm on a very limited rc budget.

I'm building this instead:

http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showt...light=exposure

and I need the cash. I'm going to try the DT750 motors and the reprogrammed ESCs on the Exposure first since I have them, but I may have to upgrade them.
Old Nov 07, 2010, 08:47 AM
Suspended Account
Joined Dec 2006
8,649 Posts
Quote:
Out of multicopters. I built it for FPV and aerial photography, but I really need something that will haul up my Canon DSLR and these multicopters are just not powerful enough. They are tons of fun for messing around in small spaces and I would like to keep it, but I'm on a very limited rc budget.

I'm building this instead:

http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showt...light=exposure

and I need the cash. I'm going to try the DT750 motors and the reprogrammed ESCs on the Exposure first since I have them, but I may have to upgrade them.
not strong enough? well not with a quad or the tri you have, perhaps you moved up from the scratch built kk controls to better boards, there plenty going on, kk is only good for starters really. i bought it for my son but he quickly gets board so we are building him an MK, have you owned any other control boards?
Old Nov 07, 2010, 08:58 AM
KC9TPL- Get Legit
USA, IN, Bloomington
Joined Aug 2007
841 Posts
The nice thing about the KKmulticopter board is that it is very easy to tune using the pots. You are correct that it is a really good board to get started with. I would love to get an Octo for its reliability and smoothness:

http://rcexplorer.se/projects/octo/octo.html

but it is like $2k.
Old Nov 07, 2010, 09:01 AM
Suspended Account
Joined Dec 2006
8,649 Posts
Quote:
The nice thing about the KKmulticopter board is that it is very easy to tune using the pots. You are correct that it is a really good board to get started with. I would love to get an Octo for its reliability and smoothness:

http://rcexplorer.se/projects/octo/octo.html

but it is like $2k.
well with kk, i would never do AP with a controller lacking, accelerometers or gps etc... to risky to put good equipment on it.

$2k is pretty good to build something you need, there plenty of more build double/tripling that cost TBH. MK is good and cheap when you really look at what ya need.
Old Nov 07, 2010, 09:07 AM
Suspended Account
Joined Dec 2006
8,649 Posts
double post :S
Closed Thread