HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Nov 05, 2010, 01:43 PM
Suspended Account
Joined Apr 2008
130 Posts
Discussion
Well this is odd... why would Britain be concerned about content on U.S. Websites?

OH, I see, because the content tells mulims to attack British citizens ... OK NOW they are concerned! I wonder why?

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20101105/...ritain_website

So American's need to learn to tolerate more? Don't fight it, just gently place your head and neck in the noose and...

But if there is a call for Jihad in Britian its unacceptible in their backyards.
FireryPhoenix is offline Find More Posts by FireryPhoenix
Old Nov 05, 2010, 02:19 PM
United Kingdom
Joined Feb 2005
1,854 Posts
Oh get real - of course Britain is interested (concerned) about US matters - A we're your best friend in the world (and brother you need us...) and B - when the US sneezes we catch the flu.

Are you really so naive as to think that the planet outside your own borders is somehow smaller than the USA

You might want to reflect on the fact that all terrorist attacks committed on US soil have been comitted by either US citizens (McVeigh and others including military officers) or those welcomed by the USA as visitors on working visas!

Open your eyes - there's lots to see and you don't need binoculars!
ENGINETORQUE is offline Find More Posts by ENGINETORQUE