HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by KellenR, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Nov 03, 2010, 06:42 PM
BigBellyRC
Laguna Niguel, CA
Joined Jul 2010
106 Posts
Trader Rating: 11
Sold
ThunderPower ADAPTER: Balance Plug Adapter | Male JST-XH to Female ThunderPower

JST-XH-to-ThunderPower balance plug adapter, for 3-cell LiPo. Brand new.

Male JST-XH to Female ThunderPower. This is what you need if your battery currently has a ThunderPower style balance plug and you need to convert it to the standard type.

This is the cheapest & easiest way to convert your ThunderPower packs to balance on most chargers. This converts the 'unique' ThunderPower plug tip to the standard kind (JST-XH)*. Anything that you need to plug into the balance tip will work with this adapter (ex. chargers, balancers, ESC discharge monitors, voltage readers, etc.).

Now you don't have to fuss with cutting and soldering and snapping on a different plug for each of your batteries. Just leave this adapter plugged into your charger and plug each pack into it. Or carry this adapter with you to quickly convert any ThunderPower pack's plug so it can be used on most equipment*.

I have (3) available to sell. In hobby stores you find these in small variety packs for over $10, and you only get one of each size. You only need 1 so why do you have to buy the rest?! Or, You can find these online for a few bucks but end up paying over $6 in shipping.

I'm selling these for ONLY $3 SHIPPED!! /each

Whether you buy 1 or all 3 they are $3/ea. shipped.

PM me if interested. PayPal only. Make sure to send money as "Gift" or add 4% to total (1= $3.12, 2=$6.24, 3=$9.36).

*The JST-XH plug is used on Turnigy, Flightmax, Rhino and many other brands of lipo packs. This is the most common type of 'balance plug' that you'll find on 90% of LiPo batteries and chargers.
KellenR is offline Find More Posts by KellenR
Last edited by KellenR; Nov 03, 2010 at 07:26 PM. Reason: added info
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 03, 2010, 07:01 PM
Fabrication Extraordinaire!
United States, MI, Niles
Joined Mar 2008
986 Posts
Trader Rating: 381
Quote:
Originally Posted by KellenR View Post
JST-XH-to-ThunderPower balance plug adapter, for 3-cell LiPo.

Male JST-XH to Female ThunderPower. This is what you need if your battery currently has a ThunderPower style balance plug and you need to convert it to the standard type.

This is the cheapest & easiest way to convert your ThunderPower packs to balance on most chargers. This converts the 'unique' ThunderPower plug tip to the standard kind (JST-XH)*. Anything that you need to plug into the balance tip will work with this adapter (ex. chargers, balancers, ESC discharge monitors, voltage readers, etc.).

Now you don't have to fuss with cutting and soldering and snapping on a different plug for each of your batteries. Just leave this adapter plugged into your charger and plug each pack into it. Or carry this adapter with you to quickly convert any ThunderPower pack's plug so it can be used on most equipment*.

I have (3) available to sell. In hobby stores you find these in small variety packs for over $10, and you only get one of each size. You only need 1 so why do you have to buy the rest?! Or, You can find these online for a few bucks but end up paying over $6 in shipping.

I'm selling these for ONLY $3 SHIPPED!! /each

Whether you buy 1 or all 3 they are $3/ea. shipped.

PM me if interested. PayPal only. Make sure to send money as "Gift" or add 4% to total (1= $3.12, 2=$6.24, 3=$9.36).

*The JST-XH plug is used on Turnigy, Flightmax, Rhino and many other brands of lipo packs. This is the most common type of 'balance plug' that you'll find on 90% of LiPo batteries and chargers.
Howabout I just send you $10 to Paypal? I will take em!
flyinjrc74 is offline Find More Posts by flyinjrc74
Old Nov 03, 2010, 07:22 PM
BigBellyRC
Laguna Niguel, CA
Joined Jul 2010
106 Posts
Ok, that works. PM sent.

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyinjrc74 View Post
Howabout I just send you $10 to Paypal? I will take em!
Old Nov 03, 2010, 09:08 PM
BigBellyRC
Laguna Niguel, CA
Joined Jul 2010
106 Posts
Sold!
Last edited by KellenR; Nov 04, 2010 at 12:15 AM.
Closed Thread