HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by gluemaster, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Nov 02, 2010, 03:50 PM
Cub-O-Holic
Deltona, FL
Joined Dec 2006
587 Posts
Discussion
New Blog

Well here goes. I guess I'll start this of by saying I probably need to see a psychaitrist or something. I've got this whole Piper Cub addiction going on. It all started with a Herr 1/2A kit that someone had already built that I got for free. The wing was warped and since it was only a three channel plane I had the bright idea to cut the wing in half and remove the dihedral, well at least most of it and then I hacked in a pair if ailerons. Well that one got shoved to the back of the line when I got my H-9 PnP Cub for Christmas a couple of years ago, then I came across a smokin' deal on another H-9 Cub with a Saito 56 on it. That's another story altogether, the Saito thing. Anyway my wife got me a World Models Clipped Wing Cub 48 as an anniversary present. Well last week I won another WM Clipped Wing Cub, this one is the EP version that I had intended to resell but decided to keep it and have fun with it. I'll post the build log here instead of starting a new thread. I'm trying to detail this one out as much as possible so we'll see how it goes. Here are a few pics to get started.
gluemaster is offline Find More Posts by gluemaster
Last edited by gluemaster; Nov 03, 2010 at 08:31 AM.
to remove ads between posts