HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by carguy1994ca, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Nov 02, 2010, 08:38 AM
I tell her RC is cheap !
Quebec, Canada
Joined Sep 2006
11,401 Posts
Discussion
Preparing for FPV

After doing some aerial footage with a flycamone v2 for a couple of years and a keychain cam this year (less expensive than the flycamone but better picture !), I am preparing to buy FPV equipement for next summer. This article gave me some good info, as well as this site http://fpvpilot.com/default.aspx

I am looking at a basic startup package like this. At least that is what I have in mind for now. I am also practicing some new place to fly with my GP Sprectra, as the FPV cam will be mounted on this plane to practice. here is a vid of the field near my house:

Survol du quartier (5 min 24 sec)
carguy1994ca is online now Find More Posts by carguy1994ca
RCG Plus Member
to remove ads between posts