New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by Rasterize, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Nov 01, 2010, 05:15 PM
Find More Posts by Rasterize
The world in foam & tissue
United States, NY, Rochester
Joined May 2010
625 Posts
Discussion
3rd Place in the Pumpkin Carving Contest!

Wooo Hooo!
I was awarded third place in the 2010 RCG Pumpkin Carving Contest!
http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1322076
I was surprised as there were many awesome designs! The competition was tight! I'd would have hate to have been the judges. So much talent out there that deserves recognition.
If I could only fly as good as I carve...

Nov 12th
My HobbyKing Yak 54 arrived in the mail today! A very nice looking little EPO Parkflyer!
As for the maiden...upstate NY is looking very fall like with some cold rain after a much enjoyed (enjoyed? Yard Work!) 3 day “Indian Summer”. So the maiden is looking grim between my schedule and the weather..
Rasterize is online now Find More Posts by Rasterize
RCG Plus Member
Last edited by Rasterize; Nov 17, 2010 at 11:56 AM.
to remove ads between posts