HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by Rasterize, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Nov 01, 2010, 05:15 PM
The world in foam & tissue
Rochester NY
Joined May 2010
600 Posts
Discussion
3rd Place in the Pumpkin Carving Contest!

Wooo Hooo!
I was awarded third place in the 2010 RCG Pumpkin Carving Contest!
http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1322076
I was surprised as there were many awesome designs! The competition was tight! I'd would have hate to have been the judges. So much talent out there that deserves recognition.
If I could only fly as good as I carve...

Nov 12th
My HobbyKing Yak 54 arrived in the mail today! A very nice looking little EPO Parkflyer!
As for the maiden...upstate NY is looking very fall like with some cold rain after a much enjoyed (enjoyed? Yard Work!) 3 day “Indian Summer”. So the maiden is looking grim between my schedule and the weather..
Rasterize is offline Find More Posts by Rasterize
Last edited by Rasterize; Nov 17, 2010 at 11:56 AM.
to remove ads between posts