Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
Old Oct 31, 2010, 08:16 PM
Melbourne, Australia
Joined Mar 2009
1,438 Posts
Discussion
Order Problems with HobbyPartz

On the 16th of October, I attempted to order some bushless motors and ESCs.
Midway through the payment process, some Bisrate window popped up and wanted me to fill out a customer satisfaction survey. In the process of trying to get rid of this guff, I lost the order window.

Hobbypartz can find no record of my order, however, they have happily taken payment for the order from my credit card.

I have tried to contact them through their online chat, and have been told to deal with the issue through Paypal.
Problem - I didn't use Paypal.
My Bank says that all I can do it request that the order be cancelled and ask for a refund.
Problem - Hobbypartz can't find the order.

Solution - Never use hobbypartz again.

Cheers,

Hugh
MerlinV is offline Find More Posts by MerlinV
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 01, 2010, 01:08 PM
Joined Aug 2010
444 Posts
To MerlinV

I am truly sorry to hear about all of the trouble you been having with our company =[ im going to need some of your info in order to try to locate your order so please check your pm when you have time thanks.

thanks

sam
raidensam is offline Find More Posts by raidensam
Old Nov 02, 2010, 03:10 PM
Melbourne, Australia
Joined Mar 2009
1,438 Posts
Well, 24 hours should have been sufficient time for you to determine that you are in error.
You have no record of my order and you have taken payment from my Credit Card.

What are you going to do about it Mr Raidensam?

Hugh
Old Nov 03, 2010, 03:05 PM
Melbourne, Australia
Joined Mar 2009
1,438 Posts
OI! Raidensam!
Where the hell is my order confirmation? If you have no order on your records as your moderator on your own forum seems to think, when are you intending to refund my money?

There is a reason I am using this to get your attention rather than using a PM... I want the rest of the world to know that you are not doing what you are saying you will do.

Get your bloody act together!

Hugh
Old Nov 03, 2010, 09:46 PM
NotAnotherMomentLostToSei zures
United States, MA, Malden
Joined Mar 2008
10,928 Posts
Hi Merlin, I hope you get your problem worked out. Hope you don't mind me hangin' out to see how this unfolds. After all "I" was accused of "bad business practices" by Sam/ Hobbypartz/ Nitroplanes/ Raidentech/ Xheli. I was the bad guy back in 2008 because my problem fell on deaf ears. Now, just imagine for one moment what customer service was like in 2008. WHAT CUSTOMER SERVICE So Merlin, what's a customer to do when you just can't get through. I called my credit card comp. and put a stop payment/challenge on said company (xheli). Now "I" am black balled from ordering anything from vendors mentioned above. After reading post, after post, after post....AND I'M THE BAD GUY !!! RIGHT !! Sell me another straw hat in a wind storm.

Oh Sammy, Merlin is calling
Chap1012 is offline Find More Posts by Chap1012
Old Nov 04, 2010, 04:23 AM
Melbourne, Australia
Joined Mar 2009
1,438 Posts
Thanks Chap.

I have actually had two perfectly acceptable purchasing experiences with Hobbypartz, which strangley makes this latest stuff up on their part hurt even more - if you can understand that.

And I was thrilled when I saw that they were stocking ASP engines... I was going to go to town!

No more!

I have sent emails, PMs, messages on their forum and this one. I am just being ignored.

Oh well, I guess they have my money, so they are the ones smiling. I will call my bank again tomorrow and begin the charge back process.

Hobbypartz will not be getting my business again... and I will make sure that I spread the word as widely as I can. One P1ssed off customer can do a lot of damage to a business.

It's strange though: there are so many companies out there that we can be buying our stuff from, you'd thing that Hobbypartz would be falling over them selves to help us enjoy our "customer experience".

Hugh
Old Nov 04, 2010, 09:59 AM
NotAnotherMomentLostToSei zures
United States, MA, Malden
Joined Mar 2008
10,928 Posts
Hugh, Be careful doing that chargeback. As I was saying, I did a chargeback with xheli and now I can no longer order from any vendor mentioned in my last post. It seems quite clear to me that once they have your money, they have you over the barrel with your butt stuck way high in the air...if you know what I mean

Mike.
Chap1012 is offline Find More Posts by Chap1012
Old Nov 04, 2010, 01:24 PM
Melbourne, Australia
Joined Mar 2009
1,438 Posts
Oh I know what you mean.

I don't care if I get black listed. As I said, there are plenty of vendors out there competing for our custom. It just amazes me that Hobbypartz are so keen to get rid of ours.

Cheers,

Hugh
Old Nov 04, 2010, 02:48 PM
Joined Aug 2010
444 Posts
To MerlinV

Sorry about the wait but it did take me some time to look through my whole system trying to locate your order I have tried looking it up by your name zip every other way that i could think of but their is nothing on our data base but their is one way if you bank did say their was a charge on your account from us can you please provide me with the transaction number? Anytime a transaction is finalize your bank should always have a transaction number to prof the amount and transaction going through. Also may i have a contact number so i could give you a call to speak in person but thats if its ok with you please let me know thanks.

thanks

sam
Old Nov 04, 2010, 04:25 PM
Melbourne, Australia
Joined Mar 2009
1,438 Posts
I will call my bank today and get the transaction number.

Once I have provided you with this detail, you will do one of two things.

1. deliver my bloody order!
or
2. refund my payment.

It really should not have taken 20 days to get to this stage. If I was as slack in dealing with customer issues in my job, I'd be looking for another one.

I don't think you want to be calling Australia.

Hugh
Old Nov 04, 2010, 05:13 PM
Joined Aug 2010
444 Posts
To MerlinV

I do have an update on your file last order we have by you that you place was for 2x 75M20-Optima480-3010-910kv and it has been shipped on oct 28th amount total is $62.00 and here is your tracking number USPS: LC755394964US order#977013 this is the last order we got from you please keep up udpdated if you had any questions thanks.

thanks

sam
Old Nov 04, 2010, 05:36 PM
Melbourne, Australia
Joined Mar 2009
1,438 Posts
That order arrived yesterday.
Thanks.
I placed that order when it was confrimed to me that the previous order had NOT been received.
In the mean time, you have taken payment for the not received order and my bank telle me that the reference number for the transaction is 626-968-9860.

Now, that payment was for 3 x 75M20-Optima480-3010-910kv and 3 x Volcano Series 30Amp ESCs.

Either deliver the brushless motors and ESCs or refund my payment.

Simple.

Hugh
Old Nov 05, 2010, 07:15 PM
Joined Aug 2010
444 Posts
To MerlinV

I have look into my system for that order that you said you place for 3 x 75M20-Optima480-3010-910kv and 3 x Volcano Series 30Amp ESCs and i also have double check my bank on our end and their is no charge or we did not recieve any payments from you on that date if you bank claims that their was a charge made by us then their should be a tranaction number the number you give me was our Phone#?? No bank ever gives you a phone number as a transaction number thats just dosnt really add up so please call you bank and verify because after me checking with my bank and system nothing on our end and im sure of it their must be a mix up on your side please confirm and notify me if you have any further questions.

thanks

sam
Old Nov 05, 2010, 11:09 PM
Melbourne, Australia
Joined Mar 2009
1,438 Posts
Well, this is wierd.
Since the 20th of October you have been telling me that you have no record of my order (Actually Eric has been telling me on your own forum).

But this morning, at the post office, was the order. It arrived a day after the subsequent order.
There seems to have been some stuff up somewhere if you have neither a record of my order or a record of my payment... and yet, the order is delivered and my payment is made.

I guess, I owe Hobbypartz an appology. However, it is qualifued by saying that your sustem has bugs somewhere and you need to look into them.

Cheers,

Hugh
Old Nov 06, 2010, 12:14 PM
To Soar Like An Eagle!
Canada, ON, Woodstock
Joined Dec 2007
6,501 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by MerlinV View Post
Well, this is wierd.
Since the 20th of October you have been telling me that you have no record of my order (Actually Eric has been telling me on your own forum).

But this morning, at the post office, was the order. It arrived a day after the subsequent order.
There seems to have been some stuff up somewhere if you have neither a record of my order or a record of my payment... and yet, the order is delivered and my payment is made.

I guess, I owe Hobbypartz an appology. However, it is qualifued by saying that your sustem has bugs somewhere and you need to look into them.

Cheers,

Hugh
Hugh:

Exactly what happened to me in 2008 and a whole bunch of other customers at the time. "Sorry we have no record, you must have been mistaken!"

That proves it, nothing has changed with this company and it's other related stores.

Durk
frieslander is offline Find More Posts by frieslander