SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Jul 12, 2003, 09:37 AM
Boise
Joined Sep 2002
984 Posts
Please post pictures of your GWS warbird Razor setup...

I'm looking into getting the Razor for the GWS Spitfire and would like to see what modifications I would have to make to adapt the gearbox/airframe/motor mount to install the Razor. Does the Razor come with the pinion pre-installed or is that something I have to take out of the EPS motor? I'll be running 8 cell Hecells or Kans so I'm thinking that I can get away with a CC Pheonix 25 ESC (or equivalent Jeti).
Thanks in advance.

G
flipnidaho is offline Find More Posts by flipnidaho
to remove ads between posts
Old Jul 12, 2003, 04:54 PM
characters welcome!
United States, CA, Bear Valley Springs
Joined Feb 2000
26,331 Posts
Remove the pinion from the 300, put it on the Razor, screw the Razor to the gearbox after shimming the rear of the motor so it doesn't flop around any and go fly!

The Phoenix25 will work just fine.

mw
Mark Wood is online now Find More Posts by Mark Wood