Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
Old Oct 04, 2012, 11:24 AM
South Africa
Joined Feb 2009
2,681 Posts
Wow! That is a cutie! Even simpler than the Tomboy . . . and already a perfect size. Thanks George
owlsabie is online now Find More Posts by owlsabie
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 04, 2012, 01:22 PM
I like real wooden aeroplanes!
South-west France
Joined Sep 2007
4,416 Posts
The Paageboy and I go back a long way Owl. The B&W photo shows one of several my brother-in-law and I built in the 1950's, it is the model on the left with a Frog 150 diesel, the other two are E.D. Bee powered Keil Kraft Bandits - free-flight of course. The other picture is another one I built 20-odd years ago to compete in the Vic Smeed Trophy at Old Warden, still free-flight, this one had an AE 1 cc diesel.

I haven't built an R/C electric one yet, but might well do so - maybe for the Britplan build off next year??
Sundancer is offline Find More Posts by Sundancer
RCG Plus Member
Old Oct 04, 2012, 02:41 PM
South Africa
Joined Feb 2009
2,681 Posts
Lovely lttle things! It might be a very good idea for the build off
owlsabie is online now Find More Posts by owlsabie