SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
This thread is privately moderated by reaper31, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Oct 31, 2010, 03:21 AM
Robcon Inc.
United States, CO, Littleton
Joined Mar 2008
106 Posts
Trader Rating: 0
For Sale
Vintage IMP FW-190 kit (fiberglass)

hey guys, i am putting up this post to see about selling my IMP FW-190 kit. i want to start another project and need some funds. the kit is a 1/6th scale FW-190A by IMP. to my knowledge, this thing has been out of production for a while, its the polyester fiberglass with foam wings kit. i have all the parts, it comes with century jet retracts and scale wheels. it has the cockpit kit, the pilot kit, as well as the aluminum spinner. it also has a sequencing valve for the gear. the previous owner had started to build the elevator, but he did an excellent job!
i would love to get $390 for it but i am open to suggestions.
if there is any interest, i will be more then happy to provide you with whatever pictures you want of the parts, just PM me.
thanks for looking.

Robbert
reaper31 is offline Find More Posts by reaper31
to remove ads between posts