HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by DustyPockets, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Oct 28, 2010, 09:42 PM
A fool in a field.
United States, IL, Mahomet
Joined Dec 2006
286 Posts
Discussion
Dusty picks up a Multiplex TwinStar

Our local hobby shop picks up a few box damaged items from Tower (We have named the shop.... scratch n dent).

But that all works out well enough for me. Picked up a Multiplex TwinStar radio ready for $75.00. It is brushed but I was quite pleased with how well it flew with the stock motors. I will upgrade it to brushless over the winter but I plan on flying it stock for the few flyable days left this season.

The TwinStar is designed to be a belly lander but I decided to add landing gear. Sprayed it with some Olive drab with a little Kahki on the side, I kind of like it.
DustyPockets is offline Find More Posts by DustyPockets
to remove ads between posts