HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Oct 26, 2012, 05:27 PM
Joined Aug 2012
81 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by elvill View Post
anyone got link on which screws to replace pinion gear, dont have manual. finally gonna replace after many packs have 1st issue, with throttle motor rpms but seems like pinion slipping/loose...
On the Atomik web site, look for part 10013. I hope this helps!
ATOMIKRC is offline Find More Posts by ATOMIKRC
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 26, 2012, 05:30 PM
Joined Aug 2012
81 Posts
Hey guys! I just wanted to drop you a note that the eGyro kits were out of stock earlier today but we just checked more inventory in. We've been adding them to the system as we run them through a quality control check. They should be active on the site right now!
Old Oct 26, 2012, 07:25 PM
Lloydminster AB
Joined Dec 2010
50 Posts
Big thanks to the Atomik C/S crew for taking the extra time and phone calls to get my e-gyro preorder sorted and shipped. Still the best customer service department in the industry.
cwazyduck is offline Find More Posts by cwazyduck
Old Oct 27, 2012, 12:23 PM
Joined Aug 2012
81 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by cwazyduck View Post
Big thanks to the Atomik C/S crew for taking the extra time and phone calls to get my e-gyro preorder sorted and shipped. Still the best customer service department in the industry.
Thanks Cwazy! You don't know how much comments like that mean to us over here. We try our hardest to take care of each customer the way we would want to be treated and it's comments like yours that keep us going!
Old Oct 27, 2012, 05:13 PM
Australia, QLD, Burua
Joined Jul 2012
2,709 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATOMIKRC View Post
Thanks Cwazy! You don't know how much comments like that mean to us over here. We try our hardest to take care of each customer the way we would want to be treated and it's comments like yours that keep us going!
Talked to Jason at Atomik and put the order through for a few gyros and all looks good now. Thanks Jason and Atomik. Hope everyone has theirs soon. Racing here we come.
chktm is online now Find More Posts by chktm
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: More bike fun
Old Oct 27, 2012, 06:15 PM
build, fly, crash...repeat
United States, WA, Redmond
Joined Apr 2011
1,568 Posts
One benefit to living fairly close to Venom/Atomik HQ is stuff gets here quickly

Guess what I'm doing tonight?

BTW, the new rear tire & sprocket was totally unexpected! Thanks Atomik!

Cheers
marksp is offline Find More Posts by marksp
Last edited by marksp; Oct 27, 2012 at 07:56 PM. Reason: typo
Old Oct 27, 2012, 07:27 PM
Australia, QLD, Burua
Joined Jul 2012
2,709 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by marksp View Post
One benefit to living fairly close to Venom/Atomik HQ is stuff gets here quickly

BTW, the new rear tire was totally unexpected! Thanks Atomik!

Cheers
Wow a new tyre and insert I presume, cool.
Have fun.
RCG Plus Member
Old Oct 28, 2012, 01:13 AM
Joined Jul 2012
22 Posts
I hope my order will include the new tire too. Have fun!
tntpower1 is offline Find More Posts by tntpower1
Old Oct 28, 2012, 08:50 AM
MY '75 CZ "FALTA REPLICA" 2010
Waterford, Michigan
Joined May 2006
1,253 Posts
Quote:

Cheers
That is awsome of Atomik to have the wheel, sprocket, tire and E-gyro assembled and ready to drop in for you!! Now that's some great customer GOODWILL right there!! Or did Christmas come early!
TopDave is offline Find More Posts by TopDave
Old Oct 28, 2012, 12:32 PM
dammachines
United States, DC, Washington
Joined Feb 2004
1,400 Posts
Quote:

Cheers
Just wondering - in your picture I see the wires coming from the other side of the wheel to the ESC. Are there bullet connectors between the wheel and ESC?
dmincin is online now Find More Posts by dmincin
Old Oct 28, 2012, 12:58 PM
build, fly, crash...repeat
United States, WA, Redmond
Joined Apr 2011
1,568 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by dmincin View Post
Just wondering - in your picture I see the wires coming from the other side of the wheel to the ESC. Are there bullet connectors between the wheel and ESC?
No, it appears that the wires are soldered. I was hopeful to have the wheel easily disconnected from bike so I can quickly switch between off-road and on-road setups.
marksp is offline Find More Posts by marksp
Old Oct 28, 2012, 05:37 PM
Australia, QLD, Burua
Joined Jul 2012
2,709 Posts
Quote:
No, it appears that the wires are soldered. I was hopeful to have the wheel easily disconnected from bike so I can quickly switch between off-road and on-road setups.
You can solder bullet terminals in place. I have done that. Makes life easier. Just make sure you don't mix the wiring up and cover the conections with heatshrink. The gyro will spin backwards.
RCG Plus Member
Old Oct 28, 2012, 05:52 PM
dammachines
United States, DC, Washington
Joined Feb 2004
1,400 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by chktm View Post
You can solder bullet terminals in place. I have done that. Makes life easier. Just make sure you don't mix the wiring up and cover the conections with heatshrink. The gyro will spin backwards.
Yeah - just asking because at one point we thought that might be the hold up on the release of the kit, but I guess not...
dmincin is online now Find More Posts by dmincin
Old Oct 28, 2012, 06:16 PM
Australia, QLD, Burua
Joined Jul 2012
2,709 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by dmincin View Post
Yeah - just asking because at one point we thought that might be the hold up on the release of the kit, but I guess not...
I think that was the hold up of the MM release as they had plugs in the wiring and they were failing I think. The wiring adapters ( for speedo to speedo ) were supposed to be the reason the gyro was running late.
RCG Plus Member
Old Oct 29, 2012, 12:08 AM
Australia, SA, Adelaide
Joined May 2011
90 Posts
e gyro

Great to see Atomik are providing great customer service as well as much needed answers ect on these forums,that goes a long way with word of mouth,.......................I am in Australia and need an E Gyro asap anyone steer me in the right direction please?i saw two wheel hobbies on holidays and wont be back till november some time,no listings on ebay australia,do atomik ship to aus?
UFRC is offline Find More Posts by UFRC