HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Aug 31, 2012, 07:06 PM
Joined Aug 2012
8 Posts
yup I went and bought all brand new tools for this bike and really wanted to take time and care with this. Just didn't get a chance . I sent an email to Atomic so will wait to hear. Still cant wait to run this thing
jaysdaman is offline Find More Posts by jaysdaman
to remove ads between posts
Old Aug 31, 2012, 09:54 PM
Australia, QLD, Burua
Joined Jul 2012
2,403 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaysdaman View Post
yup I went and bought all brand new tools for this bike and really wanted to take time and care with this. Just didn't get a chance . I sent an email to Atomic so will wait to hear. Still cant wait to run this thing
Sorry to hear that Jay.
chktm is online now Find More Posts by chktm
RCG Plus Member
Old Sep 01, 2012, 03:46 AM
Joined Aug 2012
8 Posts
I hope the e gyro is coming sooner rather than later omik could . Maybe thats how Atomic could help me Still realyl keen
jaysdaman is offline Find More Posts by jaysdaman
Old Sep 05, 2012, 02:14 PM
United States, NY, Poughkeepsie
Joined Apr 2006
149 Posts
I gotta tell ya,i am getting real tired of waiting for this mysterious egyro.I showed a friend my vmx last week and he instantly ordered a new VMM.Now i get to watch my bike flip flop like a fish on hot pavement while his bike power slides and wheelies past mine.It's just getting old and i am pizzed,just like the rest of you guys.OK my rant is over,i kinda feel better now.BTW,has anyone preorderd/prepayed for their egyro conv. kit ?.I am tempted to prepay,but with due dates changing every week i am weary to do so.
gurumods is offline Find More Posts by gurumods
Old Sep 05, 2012, 08:34 PM
100% _Maybe
Australia, QLD, Brisbane
Joined May 2012
263 Posts
Hmmm… yeah we are al waiting for the gyro kit!

Anyway, I ran my bike on the weekend, after not using it for a long time and man. I must had forgotten how noisy it is! Lol I think it’s time for a complete strip down and rebuild. I need to do the front forks anyway. I saw a good how to for that on rcdirtbikeaction.com. Just have to find the time.
R
Anyone around Brisbane have one of these they’d like to run somewhere sometime also?
Rob1o1 is offline Find More Posts by Rob1o1
Last edited by Rob1o1; Sep 06, 2012 at 02:48 PM.
Old Sep 06, 2012, 06:04 AM
Australia, QLD, Burua
Joined Jul 2012
2,403 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob1o1 View Post
Hmmm… yeah we are al waiting for the gyro kit!

Anyway, I ran my bike on the weekend, after not using it for a long time and man. I must had forgotten how noisy it is! Lol I think it’s time for a complete strip down and rebuild. I need to do the front forks anyway. I saw a good how to for that on rcdirtbikesction.com. Just have to find the time.

Anyone around Brisbane have one of these they’d like to run somewhere sometime also?
Hey Rob see the c'mon Atomik forum says they will be available in three weeks.
Is the noise gear noise or chain noise? If its gear, the pinion is probably toast being soft brass. If you change to a steel one and change the spur it should reduce the noise considerably. I recommend a 12 or 13 with the new gyro. Maybe 11 in really tight spots. Duratrax do a steel 12 if you can't find one. I use 13 mostly always now. If its chain noise just use some wax type chain lube. I use Bellray super clean stuff. Hope you find some time. if the forks are leaking I recommend changing the seals and bushings and feel for any slop in the shafts and if so replace the pistons also. Follow the how to on www.rcdirtbikeaction.com and you should be happy with the results.
RCG Plus Member
Last edited by chktm; Sep 06, 2012 at 06:12 AM. Reason: Wrong
Old Sep 11, 2012, 05:58 PM
Eugene, Oregon
Joined Apr 2009
1,977 Posts
Vmx egyro

OMG Look what just arrived to my door.
EGYRO spool up VMX (1 min 7 sec)

Thank You Chris And Venom Support! You guys are THE BEST in RC!

Edit: Just ran 2s 5200 with egyro and all i can say is "Wow". video soon.
elvill is offline Find More Posts by elvill
Last edited by elvill; Sep 11, 2012 at 06:23 PM.
Old Sep 11, 2012, 06:18 PM
RC Dirt Bike Action
California central coast
Joined Feb 2010
1,674 Posts
wth how the you get it? Good for you none the less. enjoy you lucky guy.
(nevermind - read your blog posts I see how it works. Happy for you, just annoyed at Atomik)
JohnnyMc is offline Find More Posts by JohnnyMc
Last edited by JohnnyMc; Sep 11, 2012 at 07:02 PM.
Old Sep 11, 2012, 08:04 PM
RCMCConline com
San Jose, California, United States
Joined Apr 2002
3,230 Posts
Omg lololollolololol. Gotta see this
Rallo's Adventures pt.1: RC Stuntin' (1 min 20 sec)

Please forgive me if this has been posted before.
Kev71H is offline Find More Posts by Kev71H
Old Sep 11, 2012, 10:32 PM
RC Dirt Bike Action
California central coast
Joined Feb 2010
1,674 Posts
Pretty funny even though its not a vmx.
JohnnyMc is offline Find More Posts by JohnnyMc
Old Sep 12, 2012, 05:13 AM
Australia, QLD, Burua
Joined Jul 2012
2,403 Posts
that is funny
RCG Plus Member
Old Sep 12, 2012, 08:59 AM
United States, NY, Poughkeepsie
Joined Apr 2006
149 Posts
Hey i know i have kinda been a little pizzed at Atomik latley,due to the e gyro lost on another continent,but i gotta give them a thumbs up for the parts that are in stock.It gets shipped quickly and everything is in stock,well except,you know.I have a mini hobby shop of parts collecting on my wall just waiting to be abused soon,hopefully,maybe,.
gurumods is offline Find More Posts by gurumods
Old Sep 12, 2012, 12:13 PM
Eugene, Oregon
Joined Apr 2009
1,977 Posts
ran 4 2s 5200 through the egyro vmx yesterday, still relatively new to bikes but its amazing! An experienced driver could easily turn and drive in a driveway, very stable and powerful.

crazy stable at slow speeds no more side to side on the pegs... WOT on grass with clippings very fast stays up the whole time! kinda loud but not really once you take outside and open her up! Of all my rc this one gets the most attention at the park

Thank You Venom/Atomik/Chris Nicastro/Paul@support! Anyone involved with sending me this awesome upgrade. ...wasn't expecting bike anytime soon, egyro/parts/fix and shipping were ALL Done free of charge! Pays off to be patient and humble, Thank you again Venom/Atomik/Chris N.!

More packs today hopefully with video if I can do egyro justice... awesome powerful awesome stable rc motorcycle!
elvill is offline Find More Posts by elvill
Old Sep 12, 2012, 01:11 PM
UK, Brentwood, Brentwood
Joined Feb 2011
651 Posts
r guide wires

Quote:
Originally Posted by elvill View Post
ran 4 2s 5200 through the egyro vmx yesterday, still relatively new to bikes but its amazing! An experienced driver could easily turn and drive in a driveway, very stable and powerful.

crazy stable at slow speeds no more side to side on the pegs... WOT on grass with clippings very fast stays up the whole time! kinda loud but not really once you take outside and open her up! Of all my rc this one gets the most attention at the park

Thank You Venom/Atomik/Chris Nicastro/Paul@support! Anyone involved with sending me this awesome upgrade. ...wasn't expecting bike anytime soon, egyro/parts/fix and shipping were ALL Done free of charge! Pays off to be patient and humble, Thank you again Venom/Atomik/Chris N.!

More packs today hopefully with video if I can do egyro justice... awesome powerful awesome stable rc motorcycle!
the egyro completely changes the bike try either cutting down your guide wires or removing them completely and then see the bike really come alive i have had the bike so low into the corners that i have wear on mini deegans knees
deen247 is offline Find More Posts by deen247
Old Sep 13, 2012, 03:52 AM
Post Falls, ID United States
Joined Feb 2004
4,290 Posts
Good to hear and Im very glad you like the new version, enjoy!

Chris
Chris Nicastro is offline Find More Posts by Chris Nicastro