HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Jun 06, 2012, 10:55 PM
Australia, SA, Adelaide
Joined May 2011
90 Posts
*******************venom************************** page 200 ******************vmx 450************************
UFRC is offline Find More Posts by UFRC
Last edited by UFRC; Jun 07, 2012 at 09:56 AM. Reason: removed vid
to remove ads between posts
Old Jun 06, 2012, 11:31 PM
Australia, SA, Adelaide
Joined May 2011
90 Posts
200 pages and going strong guys thanks for sharing and a big thanks goes to SIR lordship chris (lol)the creator luv your work!!!.............................so here is my vmx with a fresh ktm paint job,now all thats left to do is cover it in stickers as we do,and drive.............if you have some venom stickers layn around chris .....haa...... but yep ktm looks hot as the photos dont do justice as i had to use a crappy camera 2mp,but there you go
Old Jun 07, 2012, 01:44 AM
Post Falls, ID United States
Joined Feb 2004
4,313 Posts
Awesome!!
Love it! I have a 06 KTM 450SMR!

Wow we are at 200 pages already!? Keep it up guys we love the support and enthusiasm and this VMX community is very positive and supportive for all interested and thats cool to see.

Chris
Chris Nicastro is offline Find More Posts by Chris Nicastro
Old Jun 07, 2012, 02:45 AM
Australia, SA, Adelaide
Joined May 2011
90 Posts
thanks chris,looks cool mini ktm goes faster too!!,so you got a ktm bet that roosts,....the old global warming chook chaser 01 cr 500 still scares the hell out of me roosting around ............back to the vmx,its just so fun to drive,and it takes a hell of punishment its no wonder its a hit
Old Jun 07, 2012, 03:39 AM
RC Dirt Bike Action
California central coast
Joined Feb 2010
1,738 Posts
Looks sweet. I especially like how you kept that area by the number plates clear on both sides, not to mention changing the frame color to silver for something a little different than black. Just needs more stickers.

Btw, what the heck! I see a track behind you with jumps and no videos released. Come on! :P
JohnnyMc is offline Find More Posts by JohnnyMc
Old Jun 07, 2012, 05:09 AM
United Kingdom, Beverley
Joined May 2012
154 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by UFRC View Post
200 pages and going strong guys thanks for sharing and a big thanks goes to SIR lordship chris (lol)the creator luv your work!!!.............................so here is my vmx with a fresh ktm paint job,now all thats left to do is cover it in stickers as we do,and drive.............if you have some venom stickers layn around chris .....haa...... but yep ktm looks hot as the photos dont do justice as i had to use a crappy camera 2mp,but there you go
That looks wicked!
Kurtis is offline Find More Posts by Kurtis
Old Jun 07, 2012, 05:15 AM
United Kingdom, Beverley
Joined May 2012
154 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Nicastro View Post
No updates, just waiting.

I have become very comfortable with the stock bike so no set up changes out of the box I just drive them as you see in the photo, thats a bone stock bike. When I want to dial a bike in more its pretty simple and very responsive to adjustments.
On nice grass you can lean the bike all the way over to his knee and power back out of the turn. The chassis is touching the ground there is no more lean angle and still the bike is stable. You have to stay on the gas the whole time and power out to stand it up just like full scale! I had real MX stars try the bike at the golf tournament in Vegas and they were surprised by the bike, totally able to drive it right away under good control.

My favorite is loose gravel because the bike roosts and rails around, great control and slides are huge.
Ok cheers chris be sure to keep us updated
And that sounds awesome mate I think you should do another video for the MM450!
Kurtis is offline Find More Posts by Kurtis
Old Jun 07, 2012, 07:10 AM
MY '75 CZ "FALTA REPLICA" 2010
Waterford, Michigan
Joined May 2006
1,226 Posts
Quote:
*******************venom************************** page 200 ******************vmx 450************************ .................................................. .................................................. ......................................... ...........................................ooooooh h f... its a girl!.......".Not my vid or channel just found on youtbe,.............http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hkehe...ure=g-logo-xre
I wish this was a VMX video, not a real person on a real dirt bike....I hope the rider survived without any permanent injuries. Not really what I want to see on this forum, although a good illustration of how stupid exibition jumping is without proper engineering, planning and practice by the rider. All balls, no brains, no future.
TopDave is offline Find More Posts by TopDave
Old Jun 07, 2012, 07:51 AM
Joined Mar 2012
395 Posts
Quote:
Where did you get the car fiber front shock gards?
Rellik is offline Find More Posts by Rellik
Old Jun 07, 2012, 09:18 AM
Australia, SA, Adelaide
Joined May 2011
90 Posts
I removed vid top dave you are right there,thanks kurtis glad you like.................johnny you have set the bar way high with your bike,but cheers for the thumbs up m8,.......i will post a vid soon just have to get a decent cameraman and who is not drunk lol,and maybe i can get it posted on your awesome channel.
Last edited by UFRC; Jun 07, 2012 at 09:55 AM.
Old Jun 07, 2012, 09:23 AM
Occasional useful idiot...
Joined Nov 2009
1,395 Posts
Quote:
.the old global warming chook chaser 01 cr 500 still scares the hell out of me roosting around
Try a KX500. Scares the hell out of me BEFORE it engages the powervalves!
Jonathan Bradbury is offline Find More Posts by Jonathan Bradbury
Old Jun 07, 2012, 10:03 AM
Australia, SA, Adelaide
Joined May 2011
90 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rellik View Post
Where did you get the car fiber front shock gards?
carbon fork gards and swingarm yep well make your own rellik my friend... "WHAT".. i here you say......yep ebay -$3.00.....carbonfiber sticker sheet
Old Jun 07, 2012, 10:21 AM
Joined Mar 2012
395 Posts
Quote:
carbon fork gards and swingarm yep well make your own rellik my friend... "WHAT".. i here you say......yep ebay -$3.00.....carbonfiber sticker sheet
Nice didn't think of that . Can't wait to get the E-gyro, real chain tensioner, and pinned shaft, and get the bike tuning sweet!!
Rellik is offline Find More Posts by Rellik
Old Jun 07, 2012, 10:38 AM
RC Dirt Bike Action
California central coast
Joined Feb 2010
1,738 Posts
Quote:
i will post a vid soon just have to get a decent cameraman and who is not drunk lol.
Hehe, yeah forget the drunk shaky cameraman - 50% of videos out there look like taken from those guys ugh lol. If you have a newer digital pocket camera like sony powershot in size, you can do what I do...mount it to a cheap baseball cap with a bolt and washers on the bill. I also have a $30 tripod, but for a track setting its not best unless nobody is around all day.
JohnnyMc is offline Find More Posts by JohnnyMc
Old Jun 07, 2012, 11:33 AM
MY '75 CZ "FALTA REPLICA" 2010
Waterford, Michigan
Joined May 2006
1,226 Posts
Quote:
I removed vid top dave you are right there,thanks kurtis glad you like.................johnny you have set the bar way high with your bike,but cheers for the thumbs up m8,.......i will post a vid soon just have to get a decent cameraman and who is not drunk lol,and maybe i can get it posted on your awesome channel.
Thanks UFRC, appreciate it, and have a good day! Dave
TopDave is offline Find More Posts by TopDave