SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by Roswalt, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Oct 25, 2010, 09:43 PM
Capt, USAF
United States, NV, Las Vegas
Joined Feb 2009
930 Posts
Trader Rating: 94
Sold
Texas Hanger Clearing! 90mm EDF's, Blade 400, F-16, F/A-18C

http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showt...9#post16382986

Check the link above for the latest updates to the fire sale! I've already cut the prices to the bone, somebody come take this stuff away!
------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys, time has come to thin the fleet again! Seems like I'm doing this every other week now.... This one is a sweet lot of RX-Ready jets though - I'm willing to take a really big hit on these due to size, they've got to go and are priced to move this weekend.

90mm F-16 in the Nellis Aggressors blue camo scheme. Comes almost ready to fly... it ate the cheap ducted fan assembly and blew it out the back, so you'll need a new fan unit, a servo extension since the rudder lead got chewed, and some bending skills on the left LG, since it was bent on a flat emergency landing. Everything else was repaired (Wing crack and some undercarriage scraping - Definitely not a real crash or anything, more like a poor landing.) Model features leading edge slats, flaps, full flying stabilizers (Sanded the fuselage a bit to allow for travel room) and retractable landing gear. All servos installed, motor and metal spinner included, 100A ESC as well, literally everything needed to takeoff minus what's been discussed. Fix the LG, slap in a new fan unit, connect a servo extension, and you'll be flying a $300 jet for much less. Flies well on 6S battery and 7-channel radio set, but can also work on 6. I have the vectored thrust components as well, but never installed them. Asking $170 local pickup.

EDIT, 10/22 2130: I dismantled the main gear and precisely reset them, so they're even stronger than before. No more need for bending skills! If it's not sold by tomorrow, I'll do some reworking on the nose gear, since this likes to fold in stock configuration. I'll add a little forward rake and will not glue in the frames until it's close to perfect. There is massive potential for this jet!

90mm F/A-18C in blue angels color scheme. Never been crashed, in pristine condition. I have replaced the ESC with an 85A Turnigy unit and will include the original ESC, which was a 75A unit that didn't inspire confidence on 6S. I wouldn't use it, but maybe you'll have another project for it. Motor is very strong and has no trouble launching this jet to really high speeds on 6S, but it's really built around a 5-cell. Needs a 6-channel radio system and batt, otherwise RTF. Asking $180 local Pickup.

70mm F-16 with 360 degree Thrust Vectoring. This is the Freewing model that Hobby-Lobby once sold. It remains my best flying jet of all time - floats forever, goes where you point it, does awesome stunts, and flies tame as well. This one is totally receiver ready with a 4S pack included, trimmed and everything, with spare parts as well. Custom painted exhaust and "afterburner!" Asking $130 local pickup.

Turnigy 6S: SOLD

PM me for a package price, I'm willing to take a little more off if you buy them all at once! All prices are negotiable and trades for smaller stuff will be entertained, particularly small stuff+cash offers.
Roswalt is offline Find More Posts by Roswalt
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 26, 2010, 08:23 PM
Capt, USAF
United States, NV, Las Vegas
Joined Feb 2009
930 Posts
Trader Rating: 94
Blade 400 and 6S batt are SOLD
Roswalt is offline Find More Posts by Roswalt
Old Oct 27, 2010, 10:35 PM
United States, CA, Huntington Beach