Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by Robert Wagoner, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Oct 24, 2010, 04:28 PM
Tucson, Arizona, USA
Joined Dec 1999
1,552 Posts
Trader Rating: 6
For Sale
Two Large Jets - A-10 & F-15

Here is a couple of rare finds in great air worthy condition. We have some new products coming in and we need the space. These are a couple of my favorites however I don't know when we would get these in the schedule and I'd rather see someone get them back in the air sooner than we will for a great deal.

These are too big to ship so pickup only at our shop in Tucson, Arizona. you'll need a 10' trailer or large truck. Both are airframe with servos, retracts & wheels only, no power systems. they both have been flown many times over the years. The A-10 by single P-80 Turbine - it's lightweight for it's size so it was in process for twin EDF. (this was Don Bybee's A-10 and also Dean Lasek showing off one of his A-10's in detail). the F-15 was flown for several years by twin ICDF & then we helped convert to twin Byron EDF that flew better than glow for many more flights and then acquired it for our fleet.

$3,000 OBO - Josh Harel A-10 1/6 scale 115" Wingspan ( $3,500+ value ) - New Nacelle's & Fairings with full size plans.

$2,000 OBO - Byron F-15 1/6 scale 80" Wingspan ( $2,500+ value ) - standard removable wings and tail group.

For Sale and or Trade, can be a combination of both depending on the goodies for trade. I'm interested in a little smaller scale jets and Heli's so .60 & .90 size electric might be of interest. Bottom line is these need to move on. they have been stored very well and would make a great showing at your club and or Jet meets.

PM or e-mail me directly for questions and to negotiate. robert@ejf.com

Thanks for looking.

--RW
Robert Wagoner is offline Find More Posts by Robert Wagoner
Site Sponsor
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 25, 2010, 01:17 PM
Dir_D_Redd
United States, GA, Clayton
Joined Jan 2010
328 Posts
Trader Rating: 74
Boy I Wish You Liked 3D Planes, I Have A Hagar9 Funtana S 90 That I Really Don't Use Or Want Anymore. I'm Holding It On My Pic
dirdredd is offline Find More Posts by dirdredd
Old Oct 26, 2010, 05:26 PM
Tucson, Arizona, USA
Joined Dec 1999
1,552 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by dirdredd View Post
Boy I Wish You Liked 3D Planes, I Have A Hagar9 Funtana S 90 That I Really Don't Use Or Want Anymore. I'm Holding It On My Pic
Sorry, I never did take to 3D flying. Thanks for asking.

--RW
Site Sponsor
Old Oct 27, 2010, 01:44 PM
dare to be dull
Deland, FL
Joined Jun 2002
682 Posts
Trader Rating: 3
I have one of these A-10s waiting to be built. What power systems were you thinking for it? Maybe PM me if you want to keep the ad space clear. Thanks
bigjohn is offline Find More Posts by bigjohn
Old Oct 27, 2010, 02:05 PM
Tucson, Arizona, USA
Joined Dec 1999
1,552 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjohn View Post
I have one of these A-10s waiting to be built. What power systems were you thinking for it? Maybe PM me if you want to keep the ad space clear. Thanks
Howdy, well if nobody grabs the A-10 then I will be completing it.

Dean proved he could fly it back in the ICDF days with two Dynamax's that he said on a good day might be producing 10lbs a side. these days we easily get 13 to 15+ lbs on the electric conversion of that fan. the all up weight would be 28 to 30 pounds RTF so it will do great.

--RW
Site Sponsor
Old Nov 03, 2010, 02:19 AM
United States, FL, Palm Beach
Joined Oct 2008
84 Posts
Trader Rating: 9
Is the F-15 RTF? does it have both Byron fans?
What are you looking for as a trade? I have a Cenmark Airmachi 226 turbine RTF.

Here's my email: socshooter68@yahoo.com

Joe
socshooter is offline Find More Posts by socshooter
Closed Thread