SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
 
Thread Tools
Old Jul 11, 2003, 04:00 AM
Randy Brown
Guest
n/a Posts
Check out the new kid on the block "FORUMS" http://www.torqueroll.com

Check out

http://www.torqueroll.com

Randy




Randy Brown
Team Airtronics
Maac 45752
IMAC 1814
http://www.Iflyrcairplanes.com


Old Jul 11, 2003, 04:00 AM
Normen Strobel
Guest
n/a Posts
Re: Check out the new kid on the block "FORUMS" http://www.torqueroll.com

What makes this forum different from or better than RCGroups.com and
RCUniverse.com?

--
Normen Strobel
nstrobel@email.uophx.edu
"Randy Brown" <rabrown@gate-way.net> wrote in message
news:3f0dac51.260224149@news.gate-way.net...
> Check out
>
> http://www.torqueroll.com
>
> Randy
>
>
>
>
> Randy Brown
> Team Airtronics
> Maac 45752
> IMAC 1814
> http://www.Iflyrcairplanes.com
>
>





-----= Posted via Newsfeeds.Com, Uncensored Usenet News =-----
http://www.newsfeeds.com - The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World!
-----== Over 80,000 Newsgroups - 16 Different Servers! =-----
Old Jul 11, 2003, 04:01 AM
SKYLANE42
Guest
n/a Posts
Re: Check out the new kid on the block "FORUMS" http://www.torqueroll.com

format looks real familiar...
Old Jul 11, 2003, 04:01 AM
Doug Dorton
Guest
n/a Posts
Re: Check out the new kid on the block "FORUMS" http://www.torqueroll.com

I hate sites that won't let you leave by using the 'Back Button' on
your brouser. Should be a law against them along with 'pop-up ads.'


rabrown@gate-way.net (Randy Brown) wrote in message news:<3f0dac51.260224149@news.gate-way.net>...
> Check out
>
> http://www.torqueroll.com
>
> Randy
>
>
>
>
> Randy Brown
> Team Airtronics
> Maac 45752
> IMAC 1814
> http://www.Iflyrcairplanes.com

Old Jul 11, 2003, 04:01 AM
Fubar of The HillPeople
Guest
n/a Posts
Re: Check out the new kid on the block "FORUMS" http://www.torqueroll.com

Looks to be designed either by the same company or using the same software.
Same company name on the bottom, anyway.
--
Dan
KE6ERB
AMA605992
I've heard the screams of the vegetables...
http://fubar1.freeservers.com
"SKYLANE42" <skylane42@aol.com> wrote in message
news:20030710194951.23404.00000260@mb-m23.aol.com...
> format looks real familiar...



Old Jul 11, 2003, 04:01 AM
Kevin Morris
Guest
n/a Posts
Re: Check out the new kid on the block "FORUMS" http://www.torqueroll.com

Its using the same software, but is not in any way associated with either RC
Universe or RCAirport and doesn't plan to be. Also, it will be strictly
focusing on RC planes and helicopters, no cars or boats.

Kevin Morris
Torqueroll.com

"Fubar of The HillPeople" <Fubar1@SPAMsocal.rr.com> wrote in message
news_pPa.134033$49.5098944@twister.socal.rr.com. ..
> Looks to be designed either by the same company or using the same

software.
> Same company name on the bottom, anyway.
> --
> Dan
> KE6ERB
> AMA605992
> I've heard the screams of the vegetables...
> http://fubar1.freeservers.com
> "SKYLANE42" <skylane42@aol.com> wrote in message
> news:20030710194951.23404.00000260@mb-m23.aol.com...
> > format looks real familiar...

>
>



Old Jul 11, 2003, 04:01 AM
Kevin Morris
Guest
n/a Posts
Re: Check out the new kid on the block "FORUMS" http://www.torqueroll.com

This is just a temporary setting while we redesign the front page. Sorry for
the inconvenience

Kevin Morris
TorqueRoll.com

"Doug Dorton" <dbdorton@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:126af581.0307101637.1cfe9c0@posting.google.co m...
> I hate sites that won't let you leave by using the 'Back Button' on
> your brouser. Should be a law against them along with 'pop-up ads.'
>
>
> rabrown@gate-way.net (Randy Brown) wrote in message

news:<3f0dac51.260224149@news.gate-way.net>...
> > Check out
> >
> > http://www.torqueroll.com
> >
> > Randy
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > Randy Brown
> > Team Airtronics
> > Maac 45752
> > IMAC 1814
> > http://www.Iflyrcairplanes.com



Old Jul 12, 2003, 04:00 AM
Bob Adkins
Guest
n/a Posts
Re: Check out the new kid on the block "FORUMS" http://www.torqueroll.com

On Thu, 10 Jul 2003 14:27:35 -0400, "Normen Strobel"
<nstrobel@nospam.zoominternet.net> wrote:

>What makes this forum different from or better than RCGroups.com and
>RCUniverse.com?


None of the above are even close to the world's best forum, R.M.R.A.

Bob
Old Jul 12, 2003, 04:00 AM
Normen Strobel
Guest
n/a Posts
Re: Check out the new kid on the block "FORUMS" http://www.torqueroll.com

Do you mean the Romanian Mint Rubbing Association?
http://www.mintrubbing.org/

--
Normen Strobel
nstrobel@email.uophx.edu
"Bob Adkins" <bobad@charter.net> wrote in message
news:b2etgv80v36oeub7gvtj360geb22e00hl1@4ax.com...
> On Thu, 10 Jul 2003 14:27:35 -0400, "Normen Strobel"
> <nstrobel@nospam.zoominternet.net> wrote:
>
> >What makes this forum different from or better than RCGroups.com and
> >RCUniverse.com?

>
> None of the above are even close to the world's best forum, R.M.R.A.
>
> Bob





-----= Posted via Newsfeeds.Com, Uncensored Usenet News =-----
http://www.newsfeeds.com - The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World!
-----== Over 80,000 Newsgroups - 16 Different Servers! =-----
Old Jul 12, 2003, 04:00 AM
Mathew Kirsch
Guest
n/a Posts
Re: Check out the new kid on the block "FORUMS" http://www.torqueroll.com

"Red Scholefield" <redscho@bellsouth.net> wrote in message news:<gGkPa.29$Nt1.26@fe04.atl2.webusenet.com>...
> Well its not overcrowded. :-)


....and that's a good thing?

To be an effective site, lots of members, lots of expertise is
necessary. Ever try shouting a question in an empty room? Did you get
an answer?
Old Jul 20, 2003, 04:00 AM
Randy Brown
Guest
n/a Posts
Re: Check out the new kid on the block "FORUMS" http://www.torqueroll.com

Torqueroll.com is sure building up fast

Randy


>Check out
>
> http://www.torqueroll.com
>
>Randy
>
>
>
>
>Randy Brown
>Team Airtronics
>Maac 45752
>IMAC 1814
>http://www.Iflyrcairplanes.com
>
>


Randy Brown
Team Airtronics
Maac 45752
IMAC 1814
http://www.Iflyrcairplanes.com


Old Jul 20, 2003, 04:01 AM
John Alt
Guest
n/a Posts
Re: Check out the new kid on the block "FORUMS" http://www.torqueroll.com

In article <3f19dfc6.223075188@news.porchlight.ca>, rabrown@gate-way.net
says...
> Torqueroll.com is sure building up fast
>
> Randy
>


Whoever copied in all the forums from RCU left out "extreme speed prop
planes" under the airplanes section. HTH

Just my two cents here, but if you want long term success, you need to
do something that RCU isn't. Maybe you are and I missed it. Give me a
reason to visit it, rather than going to RCU. Or, more correctly, in
addition to RCU. I'd love another source of info and entertainment. I'm
not trying to be ugly here, but give me something new that I don't
already have. Just looked like RCU-lite to me at first glance.
 


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Discussion Multifun: a new Kid on the block ! prondel Slope 50 Nov 14, 2011 03:07 AM
New kid on the block JetMax Radios 0 Aug 07, 2004 08:27 PM
New Kid On The Block Keith Wilson Parkflyers 1 Jul 31, 2004 04:27 AM
New Kid on the Block DuncanRigby Ornithopters 0 Sep 23, 2003 04:31 AM
CyBird, new kid on the block? niek Ornithopters 78 Dec 13, 2002 11:49 PM