HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by Get Real, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 26, 2010, 01:31 PM
Flutter-Bys are fun
United States, MI, Honor
Joined Dec 2005
5,117 Posts
Thanks for the pictures. I appreciate it and it is nice to see other peoples pictures.
Conehead
Orrin Eldred
Conehead is online now Find More Posts by Conehead
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: TRAMPS Air Show, 28-June 2014
Old Nov 08, 2010, 03:56 AM
Flippin Multirotors
Illinois
Joined Feb 2006
5,040 Posts
Thanks,i try and get pics and video every year for those that cant make it to the show. I usually go through the show pretty quick to check out specific stuff but there is a ton of stuff there and the pics barely show how much there is to see,i'll definitely have to get more pics next time but concentrated my time there on just a few products and was there maybe 3 hours tops. There will be plenty of pics in the blog when the carbon-z yak 54 comes out(got that one on order),that was the highlight of the show for me on the plane side.
Get Real is offline Find More Posts by Get Real
RCG Plus Member