Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
Old Oct 21, 2010, 04:26 PM
Joined Oct 2010
2 Posts
Help!
Problems with Nine Eagles Xtra 300

Good evening guys,

I recently bought two Nine Eagles Xtra 300 planes and they don't work properly.

The first one doesn't receive the signal from the transmitter. When I plug in the battery, the green light on the receiver turns on, but the red one does not. The plane does not respond to any signal from the transmitter.

The second plane responds to the transmitter, but the aileron doesn’t work. I have also tried the aileron from the first plane and it does not work either. In this plane, both the green and red lights turn on, and the throttle, rudder and elevator work fine.

The batteries were fully charged and I turned on the controllers before I plugged the batteries on the planes.

I have contacted my supplier (herohobbyshop from ebay.de) and have not obtained any technical solution.

I was hoping to get some support from you guys, specially on the calibration of the first plane.

Thanks in advance.
kirtash92 is offline Find More Posts by kirtash92
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 21, 2010, 06:28 PM
Shelter Kitty "Orange Death"
United States, FL, Monroe
Joined Jan 2008
3,153 Posts
it might be helpful to give us a link to the plane.
bartricky is offline Find More Posts by bartricky
Old Oct 27, 2010, 01:59 PM
Joined Oct 2010
2 Posts
its allright i found a solution.

if anyone has the same problem, to synchronise it you turn on the plane and then you turn on the transmiter while pressing on the left stick.
kirtash92 is offline Find More Posts by kirtash92
Old Oct 28, 2010, 03:50 AM
FPV! and nothing else matters.
Israel, Haifa
Joined Aug 2010
1,890 Posts
rtfm

the bind procedure is in the manual.

also there is a secret trim procedure i still need to confirm so adjust the servos.
guy1a is online now Find More Posts by guy1a
Old Jan 14, 2011, 12:42 AM
Joined Jun 2008
1 Posts
hey guys,
I am having a similar problem in that it binds fine and everything seems to work except the motor does not run.. any suggestions?
Ryan432 is offline Find More Posts by Ryan432